Last visit was: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:43 am It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:43 am

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 10.31.03 - WSP 
Wanee Wizard

Post 10.31.03 - WSP
I listened tonight, and enjoyed it a lot. This is actually a pretty smokin' show! :o It gets the lib seal of approval! :D Listen on panicstream!

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:02 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Post Re: 10.31.03 - WSP
not a bad show at all. people hate on george, but without him we probably wouldn't have panic anymore

"Catch the wild fishes that float through the stream. Time passes slowly when you're lost in a dream."

-Bob Dylan

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:12 am Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

Halloween will always be the heat. Lib, take a listen to this past new years....third set is what's up

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:16 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

And those were the George McConnell years.. wait til you hear them tear it up with Jimmy.. Check out 10/04/09 where they openend for the ABB in charlotte, nc. I was there..and holy crap..

10/04/09 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Charlotte, NC
0: Papa Legba, Worry, Pigeons, Angels on High > Heroes > Ribs And Whiskey > Party At Your Mama's House > Tall Boy > Blue Indian, You Got Yours > Papa's Home > Drums > Papa's Home > Porch Song, Henry Parsons Died* > Mr. Soul*

* with Warren Haynes on guitar
[with The Allman Brothers]

Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:45 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

libarchiver wrote:
I listened tonight, and enjoyed it a lot. This is actually a pretty smokin' show! :o It gets the lib seal of approval! :D Listen on panicstream!

"crack open a beer and jam the fuk out" 8-)

Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:55 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Hatfield wrote:
libarchiver wrote:

I never said, "beer." I said, "cold one." How do you know that I wasn't talking about an Ensure? or a Dr. Pepper? or a Red Bull? Tsk Tsk. :o

Alright, I meant beer. :lol:

Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:40 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

scarletfire1585 wrote:
not a bad show at all. people hate on george, but without him we probably wouldn't have panic anymore

i could never really understand this hate on George either....
it baffled me....
so he might not be lightning fast like Jimmy or melt into the panic like Mikey but George is George.....he did struggle it seemed at a few shows but overall he helped carry the band forward and for that i am thankful.....
same goes for the "Ball" album,,,,people love to trash that album and to me i had some great moments in time with some of those tunes.....again,to each their own.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:33 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I'm a relative latecomer to goin' to Panic shows...my first shows were George shows and I loved it.

I think its just a thing...you know...to people who saw them with Mikey it will always be the best/ it will never be the same.

I can understand, I see alot of people act the same way about the Grateful Dead vs. the Dead...and I do to some degree...and even before that it was the same thing with Brent , and probably the same thing with Pigpen, etc. Sheet, I'm a proud VINCE WELNICK FAN MMK!?

You fall in love with a band, and you want thing to be the same forever...we all fear change as part of human nature...but in most cases anyone who misses out on seeing their favorite band while they are still making music, even if they are missing a member or have had a lineup change, is a fool.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:40 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

10 / 31 / 01 --CHICAGO (will always be one of my favourites WSP gig...right after 9/11 the mood was edgy...)

...but any halloween gig is always great....

Nothing is better than hearing PANIC play MAGGOT BRAIN on hallow eve!!

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:07 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

libarchiver wrote:
Hatfield wrote:
libarchiver wrote:

I never said, "beer." I said, "cold one." How do you know that I wasn't talking about an Ensure? or a Dr. Pepper? or a Red Bull? Tsk Tsk. :o

Alright, I meant beer. :lol:

Sorry Lib, my bad!!!! :cry:
I will brown bag a 16oz. Ensure for you for the start of the Panic sets both nights!!! :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:31 am Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next