Last visit was: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:09 pm It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:09 pm

[ 10 posts ] 
 Bocce Ball at night 
Wanee Lover

Post Bocce Ball at night
anyone every played this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91eezTaPbWM&NR=1

Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:56 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Bocce Ball at night
When I lived in Connecticut there was a large Italian community with bocce ball courts all over the place

Apparently, to play the game correctly you must be over 60 years old, be named Vinnie, wear 2 pinkie rings and must have buried at least 2 bodies somewhere in New Jersey

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:00 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Wizard

yes I have played

but always on GRASS

both beneath my feet, and in my lungs

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

KingRhino wrote:
When I lived in Connecticut there was a large Italian community with bocce ball courts all over the place

Apparently, to play the game correctly you must be over 60 years old, be named Vinnie, wear 2 pinkie rings and must have buried at least 2 bodies somewhere in New Jersey

funny cause here in Atlanta we play with all ages,names like Jebediah,TRex,Boner,Deter,Darrol and Derell,,,wear nipple rings and
must have seen a chicken cross the road at least once while flaming a spliff........but i digress....

joke man.....we bury bodies here too.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:20 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Who is going to have time for all these games at Wanee, not I. Between all the music and meeting all the BOS/SOS and the partying I won't have time to sleep. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:20 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Dartdog82 wrote:
Who is going to have time for all these games at Wanee, not I. Between all the music and meeting all the BOS/SOS and the partying I won't have time to sleep. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i hear ya DD,,,but i have some in my camp that stay up with me til sunrise by the fire on occasion....we have all the glow frisbees and bocce's and all just in case....sometimes we actually play...

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:24 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I basically told Brett this year I am doing and seeing it all. we spent way too much time on River Road last year at our camp. very comfy, but I want to SEE, DO, BOCCE, AND HULA.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:25 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Wavo wrote:
KingRhino wrote:

funny cause here in Atlanta we play with all ages,names like Jebediah,TRex,Boner,Deter,Darrol and Derell,,,wear nipple rings and
must have seen a chicken cross the road at least once while flaming a spliff........but i digress....

He he he he ... You said 'boner'

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:30 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover

KingRhino wrote:
Wavo wrote:
KingRhino wrote:

He he he he ... You said 'boner'

yep,,and you don't mess with Boner,he'll poke ya !!

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:36 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

owllover wrote:
I basically told Brett this year I am doing and seeing it all. we spent way too much time on River Road last year at our camp. very comfy, but I want to SEE, DO, BOCCE, AND HULA.

I with ya Owly....I feel like I missed alot last year no this year......I'll sleep when I'm dead! 8-)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:07 pm Profile
 [ 10 posts ]