Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:51 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:51 pm

[ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Which band are you not looking forward to hearing. 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Which band are you not looking forward to hearing.
shockedpanic wrote:
Particle

I'd stab my eardrums out to dodge listening to them. Honestly, not being negative or funny, where do they fit in?

Just my opinion but I'd pay an extra 20 bucks for them NOT to play. Then, add mo MULE. My friend nicknamed them Farticle- I laughed. P- U- they stink. Have a NiceAZZ day!

but if I had mini-clips of Pantera flashing Dimebag Daryl, I'd be a lot cooler right? Give my regards to the Particle fan club.

That's pretty rude considering that Rhino and others have been saying how much they like Particle. I guess you were looking to get a rise out of him.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:24 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

I definately don't want to see any kind of rise out of rhino! :lol:

HEY...if it meant another night of Mule, I'd go with knocking off Particle! better yet, keep Particle and just add another night of Mule. make everyone happy

Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Particle hasn't played a show in a very long time. Molitz and Metzger have been sitting in with other musicians. This is actually a big deal for them to play together again. In fact, Molitz seems to be a good enough musician to play with Phil Lesh.

If you don't like electronica music that is your perogative. However, I have to agree with liketosmoke's post - shocked, your post was very rude.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:36 am Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

Thanks, owlly

But you always get a rise out of me

He he he

:twisted:

Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:40 am Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Wizard

;)

Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:42 am Profile
Wanee Pro

owllover wrote:
;)

(__)__)

Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 am Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Veteran

epic fail? what are you in high school? had no idea I hurt feelings. lol. Just figured it was an oversensitive kid, who couldn't handle a random internet opinion. I was wrong? By the response, I thought I was right. I had no intentions of getting a rise out of anyone. Its how I feel. But its nice to know that by simply posting to a thread which clearly states which band we are NOT looking forward to seeing- someone can still pull off a high school MELT.

If someone said the exact same thing about Panic,Mule or ABB, my favorite bands, I would simply accept someone's opinion for theirs, instead of becoming "troll-esque" and having a cyber temper tantrum. Why? because it their opinion, not mine, and I have to respect that. Its part of life. And it holds no more truth than my own. Perhaps in time, you'll understand also, but I do understand people have their limitations.

Sorry Lib. We agree to disagree. But I respect your right to chose what you want. It might have been rude but often the truth hurts a little. Hope no one on this board listens to Howard Stern...he's one rude guy. Goodbye.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:48 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

rhino..is that a picture of your ass? if so...it aint pretty!

have to give SP this..it IS a thread about what band you aren't looking forward to.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:52 am Profile
Wanee Pro

shockedpanic wrote:
epic fail? what are you in high school? had no idea I hurt feelings. lol. Just figured it was an oversensitive kid, who couldn't handle a random internet opinion. I was wrong? By the response, I thought I was right. I had no intentions of getting a rise out of anyone. Its how I feel. But its nice to know that by simply posting to a thread which clearly states which band we are NOT looking forward to seeing- someone can still pull off a high school MELT.

If someone said the exact same thing about Panic,Mule or ABB, my favorite bands, I would simply accept someone's opinion for theirs, instead of becoming "troll-esque" and having a cyber temper tantrum. Why? because it their opinion, not mine, and I have to respect that. Its part of life. And it holds no more truth than my own. Perhaps in time, you'll understand also, but I do understand people have their limitations.

Sorry Lib. We agree to disagree. But I respect your right to chose what you want. It might have been rude but often the truth hurts a little. Hope no one on this board listens to Howard Stern...he's one rude guy. Goodbye.

Don't flatter yourself, Brainiac

You're not even a blip on the radar screen of my day

But you keep feeling like a big man there

Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:56 am Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Pro

speakin of being senistive....

never ...

ever ...

call DAVE SCHOOLS ...

"lunchbox"

Schools was a nerdy fat kid in school growing up in Richmond ... all the kids would make fun of him.....they called him "lunchbox" ....

Dont ever scream this at a show....Schools will toss you quick...I have seen lots of his old classmates get the hook....I guess he's still mad about it.....

and teasing aint cool

Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:29 am Profile
 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next