Last visit was: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:55 pm It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:55 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 RV Question 
Wanee Lover

Post RV Question
I know the sites with hookups have all been reserved, but i have a few friends coming down Thurs night or Friday morning. Would they have a spot without hookups for their RV or would it even be worth bringing that late? They do not care for the hookups, it was more for a base camp/shelter kind of thing. We have several groups arriving at different times and it would provide all of us with a little meeting spot and some shade and things like that.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:56 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: RV Question
Thanks for info my friend.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:03 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

The campground told me they still have generator sites available to reserve (as of today 2/4), and they have generators to rent too.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:24 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

We would like to come down from NY with our RV. We don't need power or water we can go several days dry camping. We rather not be near generators noise. Any kind of music fine though. Is there a web site to go to for the campground? Or the car lot would be fine.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:49 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

ritabillnaps wrote:
Is there a web site to go to for the campground?

http://musicliveshere.com/content/camping.php

Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:37 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]