Last visit was: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:36 pm It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:36 pm

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 5th annual absinthe party 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: 5th annual absinthe party
treehugger wrote:
NCviper wrote:
treehugger wrote:
I'll bring the light up kickball - you bring the gummies! :D

light up kick ball.......If you have enough absinthe....you won't even see a kick ball....you will just run around and kick air! :lol:

But the lights will be oh so pretty even as we are kicking air and falling on our asses! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Problem is.........I do enough of that as it is! :?

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:29 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

There might be a bit of a misconception about absinthe though. You're not going to hallucinate. You might be drunk as s#%t. You would have to drink so much absinthe to start tripping that you'd have alcohol poisoning.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:31 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God

libarchiver wrote:
There might be a bit of a misconception about absinthe though. You're not going to hallucinate. You might be drunk as s#%t. You would have to drink so much absinthe to start tripping that you'd have alcohol poisoning.

Ohhh I will be tripping.......It just won't be the absinthe that does it!! :lol: ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:34 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

libarchiver wrote:

I understand the psychoactive ingredients are so minute that they don't really do anything to you, but I have heard that it gives you a different buzz than most other alcohol. I have also heard that it is very potent and will sneak up on ya fast. :mrgreen:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:37 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

treehugger wrote:
libarchiver wrote:

I understand the psychoactive ingredients are so minute that they don't really do anything to you, but I have heard that it gives you a different buzz than most other alcohol. I have also heard that it is very potent and will sneak up on ya fast. :mrgreen:

I can attest to both of those. You will feel all warm and fuzzy! Kind of made me giddy. That's just my personal reaction.

Hell, who am I kidding? This is how I normally am.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:39 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God

libarchiver wrote:
treehugger wrote:
libarchiver wrote:

I can attest to both of those. You will feel all warm and fuzzy! Kind of made me giddy. That's just my personal reaction.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell, who am I kidding? This is how I normally am.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:43 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Am looking foward to getting giddy with ya Lib! :D :) :D :mrgreen: :) :D :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:26 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

we must meet up! spent last summer in krakow, poland. i've got a bottle of the fairy juice as well from czech republic.

ALSO, due to laws, was limited to how much i could bring back. however, there is one bottle of vodka i picked up in L'viv that is supposed to be unreal. i've been waiting for a good time to break the seal. seems like the perfect place if you are down!

<---my lab Mahi encountering her first blue crab

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:22 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

PeaceLoveWanee wrote:
it's official my beautiful freaky hippie children. come chase the green fairy at camp cosmic on thursday the 15th at sundown. the fifth annual camp cosmic absinthe party is on! i just recieved two big bottles of absinthe from the ukraine last week :lol: and when we run outta absinthe we've got 10 different flavors of vodka. we'll experiment at the bumper bar :mrgreen:

:D I, sincerely, hope that I'm not absent from the absinthe party. The Ukrainian stuff sounds like it might be good, as long as it doesn't have Chernobyl sauce in it, or, anything. 8-)

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:26 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

We found 3 different brands at our local liqueur store. $40, $50 and $65. The 50 was a Swiss product. I think we'll bring a bottle of that to pitch in.

It's gonna be fun! 8-) :twisted: :mrgreen:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:35 pm Profile
 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next