Last visit was: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:00 am It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:00 am

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Furthur 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Furthur
Really loved the show last night in Miami. Phil was all over it and Bob was tan, rested, and ready! Great set list especially the wrap up Terrapin, Shakedown, China Cat, and Rider, with a too short Ripple encore.

Wish I'd made plans to make the trip to Orlando for tonight.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:06 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

willin wrote:
Really loved the show last night in Miami. Phil was all over it and Bob was tan, rested, and ready! Great set list especially the wrap up Terrapin, Shakedown, China Cat, and Rider, with a too short Ripple encore.

Wish I'd made plans to make the trip to Orlando for tonight.

Wow what a great show to kick off the tour! Born Crossed-Eyed opener and all the way to the end solid performance, very tight! :D And I also hate it when the encore's end! I wish I was in orlando right now but i least I got to see them last night.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:12 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Guys, I know this board is supposed to be about everything positive but some negative has come into my life and I must warn you guys before it happens to yall.

I ordered some Further tickets for their show in Atlanta @ the Tabernacle off of eBay. Well, it turned out the seller didn't send the tickets, never responded to me e-mails, and ultimately....no Further show for me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please, be aware of the seller "furtheronman" on eBay, for he is definitely a not cool person. Amazes me that such travesty could happen in the Dead scene. Bad karma for him. I hope he gets his.

Fortunately, eBay will refund me on my auction. But I just wanted to share with you people before you might do the same.

Peace, goodpeople.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

^^^I am so sorry about this very negative experience you have had. :cry:

Hopefully you can still go to the show and ebay refunds you for the creep who stole your f!*kin' money. Don't worry, they'll get their's!

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:42 am Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

If you live close, just show up. Miracles happen every day.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Sorry to hear about this! I only used ebay 1 time for the dead during the spring and received them hopefully you can catch one show on the this further, tour it just started!! peace, if your going to Wanee see see you there!!

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:59 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Man, I would totally be down for going and trying to get a miracle...

But I was already being a bad boy and missing some school to go...this has kinda crushed me. I can't just drive to ATL (5+ hours) and hang around the Tabernacle. The place maybe holds 3,000...perhaps less. And people are trying to sell them for at least $130....blah blah blah.

It just sucks. Oh well, I guess all I can do is take it in stride and pray that the scam artist changes his ways....but not before some bad Karma hits his azz.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

We live close to ATL and missed out on tickets. It sold out and tickets are very expensive so we are not able to go and totally bummed. I am sorry this happened to you Goodbubble. This bogus Ebay seller will get his karma I am sure. Good vibes to you and I hope you get a chance to come to ATL to see the show. And if not, just keep your spirits up because Wanee is coming soon and it don't get any better than that!!!

Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:11 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

WOW. I just told my sig. other about the scam. She said," talk about the wrong band to screw someone over on"

1)side project/the Grateful Dead ties
2)scalping that bands' tix on ebay
3) then rippin someone off

shes convinced this person will get hit by lightning before day's end. Maybe he'll get hit by a car first. Im a really nice guy who occasionally has a mean streak. What a scumbag... aren't the times tough enough as it is?

Sorry for your bad experience brah.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 am Profile
Wanee Master

Sorry to hear about your ticket fiasco, GoodBubble. What comes around goes around, here's hoping you still get to catch a show sometime.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 pm Profile
 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next