Last visit was: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:22 am It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:22 am




 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Gentlemens WSP party 
Author Message
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:11 pm
Posts: 2166
Location: Bonita Springs Florida
Post Re: Gentlemens WSP party
You f!*kers!

Hangin' Marky, aerocha and me out to dry!

Succups! :x :x :x :x :x :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Possum...Possum...POSSUM!!


Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:14 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Jersey!
Post Re: Gentlemens WSP party
Enjoy the SausageFest!

NC and I will be trying to become Wanee Boy Toys!

_________________
ImageImageImage


Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:20 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:11 pm
Posts: 2166
Location: Bonita Springs Florida
Post Re: Gentlemens WSP party
:o :o :o :o :o :x :x :x :x :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Snausages!?

_________________
Possum...Possum...POSSUM!!


Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:22 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1823
Location: Chico, CA
Post Re: Gentlemens WSP party
marky wrote:
GratefulDem wrote:
You f!*kers!

Hangin' Marky, aerocha and me out to dry!

Succups! :x :x :x :x :x :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



no doubt ,,, and Viper even told me he loved me... I'm crushed.


Damn, the 3 amigos.

Lucky Day: Wherever there is injustice, you will find us.
Ned Nederlander: Wherever there is suffering, we'll be there.
Dusty Bottoms: Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...
Lucky Day, Ned Nederlander, Dusty Bottoms: The Three Amigos!

_________________
Hey everyone, it's Tony! AKA Lovey Bunny Muffin
twitter = @aerocha | Yahoo Messenger = aerocha | Google Talk = aerocha

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.


Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:28 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:11 pm
Posts: 2166
Location: Bonita Springs Florida
Post Re: Gentlemens WSP party
We don't need no stinkin' gal hawkin' friends...amigo.

For we are gentlemen........
And we end up ahead of them anyway!
Chicks dig manners and kindness.

_________________
Possum...Possum...POSSUM!!


Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:11 pm
Posts: 2166
Location: Bonita Springs Florida
Post Re: Gentlemens WSP party
WTF!!!!!

How the eff did that end up being effing pink!

My bad.

_________________
Possum...Possum...POSSUM!!


Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 2262
Location: General Admisssion
Post Re: Gentlemens WSP party
GratefulDem wrote:
WTF!!!!!

How the eff did that end up being effing pink!

My bad.


dont be afraid of the pink gentlemen !!!

_________________
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.


Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:42 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Jersey!
Post Re: Gentlemens WSP party
aerocha wrote:
marky wrote:
GratefulDem wrote:
You f!*kers!

Hangin' Marky, aerocha and me out to dry!

Succups! :x :x :x :x :x :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



no doubt ,,, and Viper even told me he loved me... I'm crushed.


Damn, the 3 amigos.

Lucky Day: Wherever there is injustice, you will find us.
Ned Nederlander: Wherever there is suffering, we'll be there.
Dusty Bottoms: Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...
Lucky Day, Ned Nederlander, Dusty Bottoms: The Three Amigos!



El Guapo: "I hear you using the word 'plethora' but I do not think you know what the word 'plethora' means!"

_________________
ImageImageImage


Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:47 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1823
Location: Chico, CA
Post Re: Gentlemens WSP party
GratefulDem wrote:
WTF!!!!!

How the eff did that end up being effing pink!

My bad.


Pink - it was love at first sight
And Pink when I turn out the light
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonigh

_________________
Hey everyone, it's Tony! AKA Lovey Bunny Muffin
twitter = @aerocha | Yahoo Messenger = aerocha | Google Talk = aerocha

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.


Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:48 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Jersey!
Post Re: Gentlemens WSP party
GratefulDem wrote:
We don't need no stinkin' gal hawkin' friends...amigo.

For we are gentlemen........
And we end up ahead of them anyway!
Chicks dig manners and kindness.



Chicks dig scars.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:49 pm Profile YIM WWW
 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.