Last visit was: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:39 am It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:39 am

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 I've got 8 inches!! 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: I've got 8 inches!!
Sounds like the spirit of New Orleans is shining through! That is so good to hear. I wish in a way I wasn't such a Peyton Manning fan because it would make my soul feel good to pull for the Saints. But damn, my loyalties are with Manning, my man. Talk about torn! Its all good. Love the spirit of NOLA!!!!!

Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:50 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Thanks Treehugger. It's going to be a long day waiting for the game, cuz i'm up way earlier than I had hoped. Have a great sunday everyone! Oh, Suntzu, yes, Landrieu took it as expected, and another dynasty continues. He'll do fine.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:34 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Here in the ATL I am looking at ice melting on my deck and Beautiful Blue Skys for the day. It had been raining, fake snowing for days...My Daughter is in school at the UARTs, downtown Philly. She got 30 inches. She called this AM to say that it was NOT snowing and that she too could see the sky.

It must be a Super Bowl Miracle!!!!Like if the Saints win. :o

My hearts are with all the New Orleans fans. My money with the Colts.. Payton gets the jobe done in a close one.

p&l

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Hey Owllover,
you might want to check out the 2nd song on the cd
that is included in the current issue of "relix" mag.
issue #221, DBT's on the cover ;)

Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:11 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Hi, All.
It is a beautiful sunny day. 75 degrees here in South Florida. I am happy for the Super Bowl Fans. Definitely no ticket action for me:( $$$ ) We went to the Pro Bowl last week and it was a lot of fun. Not the usual agressiveness that I have become accustomed to for so many years as a Dolfan. I am hoping with my heart for the Saints, but my brain tells me the Colts have the experience. We'll see......
Lp& H.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:50 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

The Lightman wrote:
Still "not a big fan of Florida"?

LOL...well maybe now! ;) ...they're calling for another 5-10 inches in my neck of the woods for tomorrow. I KNOW I'm gonna be LOVIN' Fl in April for sure!

sad thing is all this snow and I can't get to the ski slopes...well maybe after furthur...

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:18 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Have fun at Furthur, Nat.
They tore it up in Orlando on Sat.!

I'm still Coming around.....coming around....
Coming around!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 am Profile
Wanee Pro

GratefulDem wrote:
Have fun at Furthur, Nat.
They tore it up in Orlando on Sat.!

I'm still Coming around.....coming around....
Coming around!

Woohoo, can't wait! :D I've been checking out the set lists on furthur.net and they have been kickin' ass! We're going to Hampton & Patriot Ctr...Patriot is ok...but I'm really looking forward to Hampton my heart goes thumpty thump thump thump for that place, so many memories...

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:27 am Profile
 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5