Last visit was: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:31 pm It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:31 pm

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 that's what friends are for... 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: that's what friends are for...
NCviper wrote:
OK people, our job at Wanee is to make sure owllover has a drunken, rip roaring hellva good time! ARE YA WITH ME!?

I don't think we could stop her if we tried! :lol:

Fri May 15, 2009 10:32 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Oh man, what's she thinkin??? Sorry you're not gonna have your BFF there with you but think of all the new friends you've already made!!! Your Sisters of Suwannee will right there with you!! (Not that you need any help ;) )

Fri May 15, 2009 10:33 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Ummmmmm, clearly you havent met owllover yet. My sister will have that a riproaring time. lol BUt yes, I am definately with you.

Now, I am behind in all of this. Owllover has been prodding me to get on this site but have been out of town. SO tell me.....who will I be meeting up with in a few weeks? I will post a picture of me as soon on the picture forum so you know how to find me but pretty much, I am thinking I will be with owllover. I am the fat ugly sister. lol
NCviper wrote:
OK people, our job at Wanee is to make sure owllover has a drunken, rip roaring hellva good time! ARE YA WITH ME!?

Fri May 15, 2009 10:34 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Danado wrote:
Hey Black Crowes--I am bring a hugh Black Crowes fan with me. He just got the new Live CD and said it is awesome.

Black Crowe wrote:
Sorry to hear that owl- I wasn't able to get a few of my best buds to go, either- but I still have 10 or so that are going and we're all going to have a blast. You will too.

Awesome, Danado- always fun to hang with some fellow crowes. Can't wait.

Fri May 15, 2009 10:36 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Danado wrote:
Ummmmmm, clearly you havent met owllover yet. My sister will have that a riproaring time. lol BUt yes, I am definately with you.

Now, I am behind in all of this. Owllover has been prodding me to get on this site but have been out of town. SO tell me.....who will I be meeting up with in a few weeks? I will post a picture of me as soon on the picture forum so you know how to find me but pretty much, I am thinking I will be with owllover. I am the fat ugly sister. lol
NCviper wrote:

Danado, I have never had the pleasure of meeting you sister, but I can tell she must be a lot of fun! I have a picture posted in the "Let's get to know each other" post. I look forward to meeting you and your sis!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 15, 2009 10:42 am Profile
Wanee Lover

You need us - Well you got us!!! We will be there SOS strong. NO worries my girl - I can promise you that you will not have to hang with all dudes unless you want to. I will help you get out of the cookie wrapper or hold your hair if you need to puke or hold your beer or smoke when you have to use the porta potty. I will also help you dance, dance, dance...dance, dance, dance all night long. :)

Kim will be very sad when she sees the pictures...very sad. But one thing I have learned is if someone doesn't want to go, the worst thing that you can do is force it. Because you are worrying if they are having a good time and then it hinders your good time - and baby there are good times to be had. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

Fri May 15, 2009 11:13 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Calypsomamma wrote:
But one thing I have learned is if someone doesn't want to go, the worst thing that you can do is force it. Because you are worrying if they are having a good time and then it hinders your good time

Amen.... and if they are miserable.. you will be too.

Fri May 15, 2009 11:18 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Ain't it the truth....uuuughhh. I brought my cousin to the first Wanee and I spent most of my time trying to make sure that he was ok or having a good time - he doesn't normally do festivals more of a country guy. I was able to cut loose like I wanted for sure.

We will all help make up for her absence by partying ballz. I am ready, so ready.

Fri May 15, 2009 11:23 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Owllover I'm sooo glad you are feeling better! I like how you are finding in silver linings!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 15, 2009 11:40 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Sorry I forgot. I'm still suffering from residual affects from last nights "Gentalmen Jack" shots!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 15, 2009 11:51 am Profile
 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next