Last visit was: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:40 pm It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:40 pm




 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 GALACTIC!!!! 
Author Message
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Jersey!
Post GALACTIC!!!!
Kicked ASS!

Cyril Neville was the bomb.

Oh, yes

Galactic is going to be watching the Super Bowl at the Brooklyn Bowl on Sunday, and then doing a show since their DC gig tomorrow night got snowed until Monday.

So, Sunday get your asses to Brooklyn and see Galactic for $5!!

_________________
ImageImageImage


Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:06 am Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 1574
Location: Sharpsburg, Ga.
Post Re: GALACTIC!!!!
Awewome! Glad you had a good time.


Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:03 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Jersey!
Post Re: GALACTIC!!!!
petewhit wrote:
Awewome! Glad you had a good time.


Thanks, pete

Had a good time alright

Only thing that sucked was the venue is horrible but the crowd was pumpin'

Tea Leaf Green came out and did "Don't Do It" and "Can't You Hear Me Knockin'" which was very cool

_________________
ImageImageImage


Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:24 am Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:10 pm
Posts: 117
Post Re: GALACTIC!!!!
Did U guys hit the Will Bernard's post-gig? Someone said the Tea Leaf and Galactic guys showed up. Sounds like the JC Jam Room!!

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:32 am Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 pm
Posts: 2800
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: GALACTIC!!!!
I didn't get to the show. I'm glad you had a super good time. Albeit, I was disappointed now I am just worried. I really think there is something wrong with my friend. This is not a typical behavior pattern AT ALL. I'm not sure what to do though. :(

_________________
Image Image


Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:02 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Jersey!
Post Re: GALACTIC!!!!
libarchiver wrote:
I didn't get to the show. I'm glad you had a super good time. Albeit, I was disappointed now I am just worried. I really think there is something wrong with my friend. This is not a typical behavior pattern AT ALL. I'm not sure what to do though. :(



Now, I find out you weren't there

I spent all night going up to strange redheads and hugging them screaming, "lib!!"

_________________
ImageImageImage


Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:45 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 pm
Posts: 2800
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: GALACTIC!!!!
KingRhino wrote:
libarchiver wrote:
I didn't get to the show. I'm glad you had a super good time. Albeit, I was disappointed now I am just worried. I really think there is something wrong with my friend. This is not a typical behavior pattern AT ALL. I'm not sure what to do though. :(



Now, I find out you weren't there

I spent all night going up to strange redheads and hugging them screaming, "lib!!"


I'm sure you made some new friends anyways! :D

I am actually really bummed, and somewhat confused. I'm not sure what happened to my friend! Or even if he's ok! :cry:

_________________
Image Image


Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Jersey!
Post Re: GALACTIC!!!!
They were on fire

Really cool stage set

Had a chance to hang with Stanton and Robbie Mac before the show

They were of course diggin' on the new Galactink

Brooklyn Bowl! Tomorrow! $10!!

_________________
ImageImageImage


Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:08 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 pm
Posts: 2800
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: GALACTIC!!!!
KingRhino wrote:

Brooklyn Bowl! Tomorrow! $10!!


Yeah, Brooklyn Bowl is not a happenin' place for me. I have to go into Manhattan to go back into Brooklyn. It's a bitch to get to and from for me. Plus, the drinks there are pretty expensive. Not gonna happen on a Sunday night for me, but have a GRATE time!

_________________
Image Image


Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:17 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Jersey!
Post Re: GALACTIC!!!!
libarchiver wrote:
KingRhino wrote:

Brooklyn Bowl! Tomorrow! $10!!


Yeah, Brooklyn Bowl is not a happenin' place for me. I have to go into Manhattan to go back into Brooklyn. It's a bitch to get to and from for me. Plus, the drinks there are pretty expensive. Not gonna happen on a Sunday night for me, but have a GRATE time!



::sigh::

_________________
ImageImageImage


Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:39 pm Profile YIM WWW
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.