Last visit was: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:36 am It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:36 am

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Umphrey's Mcgee 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Umphrey's Mcgee
Hatfield wrote:
I am really bummed that UM is not playing Wanee this year! I have never been able to catch them live. How was the UM show at Wanee last year?

:P They, COMPLETELY, impressed me at Wanee, last year ! I'd never heard them, and was rivited to my spot in the mud. Then, the sun came out, and I got distracted by hippie chicks coming from the front, through the deepest part of the mud pit, caused by power from the sound boards to the Peach stage. Now, they were warned, to be careful, deep mud, and all, but holding big gulp cups, of f!*k knows what, aloft, with heads full of f!*k knows what, they heeded us not, and went to flappin' and stumblin', ANYTHING to keep from spillin' that cup. The result being, long skirts flew up, revealing Willie Nelsons, or, sideways Clint Eastwood squints. It was a lecherous old voyeur's heaven, with a really cool soundtrack !

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:26 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

kindbuddyrow wrote:
Hatfield wrote:
I am really bummed that UM is not playing Wanee this year! I have never been able to catch them live. How was the UM show at Wanee last year?

:P They, COMPLETELY, impressed me at Wanee, last year ! I'd never heard them, and was rivited to my spot in the mud. Then, the sun came out, and I got distracted by hippie chicks coming from the front, through the deepest part of the mud pit, caused by power from the sound boards to the Peach stage. Now, they were warned, to be careful, deep mud, and all, but holding big gulp cups, of f!*k knows what, aloft, with heads full of f!*k knows what, they heeded us not, and went to flappin' and stumblin', ANYTHING to keep from spillin' that cup. The result being, long skirts flew up, revealing Willie Nelsons, or, sideways Clint Eastwood squints. It was a lecherous old voyeur's heaven, with a really cool soundtrack !

Definitely about a 7.8 on the Creepy Meter

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Wizard

^I enjoyed reading this very descriptive post. I could picture everything in my mind perfectly. :lol:

NICE USE OF IMAGERY!

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:33 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

libarchiver wrote:
^I enjoyed reading this very descriptive post. I could picture everything in my mind perfectly. :lol:

NICE USE OF IMAGERY!

:D Thanks for that AND 7.8 on KingRhino's rather judgemental Creepometer ! Like he would'nt be down there, speckling up his trainin' pants, salivating like a goddang Pavlov's perv ! :lol: You're busted, bubba bean !!! :lol:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

KR snuck in on me before I got a chance to hit "submit." My arrow in no way had anything to do with his post.

"Salivating like a goddang Pavlov's perv !" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the professor's that I work with was one of Pavlov's assistants. No lie. :o
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:26 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

phish1 wrote:
They rock. KingRhinHole you wanna get rid of that stoopid looking thing playing guitar. This is an ABB board, not a heavy metal one.

Know what, loser

What say you see a tailor

You need those pants let out to make room for your gaping vagina

And, oh yes ....

Aren't you the gutless little bitch who made up her little thread that she was leaving the board?

Run along, Mary

You've become a bore

Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:58 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover

Hey,Dimebag was cool in my book,dude could let it rip

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

No,thats the monkey in the middle :lol:

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:38 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

libarchiver wrote:
KR snuck in on me before I got a chance to hit "submit." My arrow in no way had anything to do with his post.

"Salivating like a goddang Pavlov's perv !" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the professor's that I work with was one of Pavlov's assistants. No lie. :o
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D He "snuck" in, I love that...and, btw, he knows I 'm just messin' with him...he's a DBT fan, and, they're, by-and-large, good folks...biggie ups, KR...you know, even if he IS a little girl about opportunistic voyeurism... :lol:
:P I sure wanna hear that Pavlov's assitent story, at some point.
In one of my more misguided times, I always thought he could've capitolized on that dog slobber. Like an antiseptic ointment, "Dog Slobber" looks way cooler than Bactine. :mrgreen:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Speaking of Dimebag, does anybody know if he and Warren ever jammed? The reason I ask (other than it would obviously be fookin' awesome) is that they both worked with DAC and I've often wondered if it ever happened. I wouldn't be surprised, Warren plays with everyone and so did Dime :mrgreen:

What do you mean, "caffeine isn't a vitamin"?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2