Last visit was: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 pm It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 pm

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 whatcha gonna bring and where ya coming from? 
Wanee Gnome

Post whatcha gonna bring and where ya coming from?
i'll be coming from south ga. (only 1.5 hrs.) and have plenty of goodies for all to enjoy

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:43 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: whatcha gonna bring and where ya coming from?
Well, now it looks like we're going to fly into Jacksonville from central Louisiana, which severely limits what we can bring. Just not enough time to make the 11 hour drive both ways and be able to get as much Wanee as we can. Any advice from anyone on how to maximize our ability to bring tent, clothes, etc?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:43 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I'm coming from Sharpsburg, Ga. which is a suberb of Atlanta. I'm bringing my wifes Nissan Xterra and baby crib mattress to sleep on in the back. Also bringing the Wanee Nectar.

Hey, did anyone use those earplugs I brought last year? Or did liketosmoke take home a big jar full of them?

Last edited by petewhit on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:09 am Profile
Wanee Peach

We be rolling down from Central Ohio, 13 hours, can't wait! Bringing lots of love, food, adult beverages, and unmentionable items. WooooHoooooo Waneeeeeeee!

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:10 am Profile YIM
Wanee Wizard

Rolling down from Brooklyn, NY. Will prob be bringing everything but the kitchen sink. :D

Last edited by libarchiver on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:11 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

WahoostuckinBFE wrote:
We be rolling down from Central Ohio, 13 hours, can't wait! Bringing lots of love, food, adult beverages, and unmentionable items. WooooHoooooo Waneeeeeeee!

:) To anyone bringing "unmentionables", please make them big and fat, no matter what they are. Remember, only once a year can you entertain and impress so many friendly, happy heads !

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Coming out of The ATL, bringing Tinkerbell and her friends, a Gnome my husband gave me for my birthday last year, it is it's second Wanee. A great tent that my husband can stand up and walk around in, he is 6'7". My mushroom tapestry...and everything else except the kitchen sink. :lol:

I want to go now! Wanee :D WANEE :o WANEE :D :lol: :D

p&l

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Coming from Dawsonville, GA, north of Atlanta about a 5 hr or so drive. Rain coats!! I can not say that loud enough. There is always a chance of rain and the shows can be awsome in the rain, but once you are soaked you can become miserable and noone wants to walk back to the camp site in the middle of an awsome show because they are soaking wet and freezing. I will also be bringing my margarita ball, so much fun.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:34 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

granger@cp-tel.net wrote:
Well, now it looks like we're going to fly into Jacksonville from central Louisiana, which severely limits what we can bring. Just not enough time to make the 11 hour drive both ways and be able to get as much Wanee as we can. Any advice from anyone on how to maximize our ability to bring tent, clothes, etc?

There is a Walmart not too far from the campground. You might consider leaving your camping supplies at home and buying enough to get by for the weekend then donating them to someone who can use them. It might work out cheaper than paying for the baggage on the plane. Check Walmart's web site, you can get a basic tent, air mattress and a lantern for less than $100.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:46 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

don't count on walmart while there is a festival in town.

when 15,000 people are all trying to buy the same things, you'll be lucky if you can get some hot dog buns and bottled water

"Catch the wild fishes that float through the stream. Time passes slowly when you're lost in a dream."

-Bob Dylan

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:09 pm Profile WWW
 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next