Last visit was: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:10 am It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:10 am

[ 9 posts ] 
 Time has ceased to be.... 
Wanee Veteran

Post Time has ceased to be....
Seriously... can time be moving any slower?

17 days.

Mon May 18, 2009 3:05 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Time has ceased to be....
The work day goes slow, but once it gets to 5 o'clock, time flies. I still have soooo much to do to get ready!

Mon May 18, 2009 3:28 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Hey...I'm working on getting my friend out to Wanee as well. Owl or anyone....who ends up with an extra ticket, let me know. Would rather have someone get their money back before he orders one online. Says he'll be a last minute decision tho. But...my heart tells me he'll be there!!

Mon May 18, 2009 3:38 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

TICK.....damn it come on TOCK................ yep going really slow. We got the camper out this weekend though and it is all good to go!!! We put our stickers on the abck and are ready for some more.

Mon May 18, 2009 4:57 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

No, time is going really fast now! and still so much left to do. We just put a new awning and screen room on the pop up. Ohmy goodness this is gonna be fun!!!

Tue May 19, 2009 12:40 am Profile YIM
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) TRY the Mule Army site there was a ticket on there for I think $150...in the ticket thread so it was just put on there this evening!! I finally got others to buy my other ones..so now have a LITTLE cash to get all the goods we need,now Heather left the Awning up in a storm and it got torn :shock: :twisted: :evil: So she better get something done with it?? She will have to get it taped for now as the two trucks are going to cost???? to get fixed,when I get done with that lovely expense I have to get new glasses to the other night @ the Lee Boys thing I ws washing my hands over the sink and my left lense fell out and almost went down the drain :shock: and I am as blind as a bat wtihout glasses( am getting glaucoma not fun & cataracts to boot!! I just love getttng old it is so much fun :lol: :lol: Anyhow will keep an ear out if yall miss out on the one on the MULEARMY.NET Good luck!!!!! :)

Tue May 19, 2009 4:32 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Muleldy1 wrote:
;) TRY the Mule Army site there was a ticket on there for I think $150...in the ticket thread so it was just put on there this evening!! I finally got others to buy my other ones..so now have a LITTLE cash to get all the goods we need,now Heather left the Awning up in a storm and it got torn :shock: :twisted: :evil: So she better get something done with it?? She will have to get it taped for now as the two trucks are going to cost???? to get fixed,when I get done with that lovely expense I have to get new glasses to the other night @ the Lee Boys thing I ws washing my hands over the sink and my left lense fell out and almost went down the drain :shock: and I am as blind as a bat wtihout glasses( am getting glaucoma not fun & cataracts to boot!! I just love getttng old it is so much fun :lol: :lol: Anyhow will keep an ear out if yall miss out on the one on the MULEARMY.NET Good luck!!!!! :)

Muleldy----Rough week---- Have drink on me!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue May 19, 2009 6:58 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:lol: Thanks Viper but still trying to get over this past weekends drinking I don't drink anymore :shock: :oops: But I try like hell....and that was only the tip of the Iceburg..No one would believe all the crazy sh!tt that is happening but :lol: I just have to laugh the only way to keep what little bit of sanity I have left!!! So will be there if I have to be pushed around in a hospital bed....maybe we could have bed races ... :lol:

Tue May 19, 2009 7:10 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Let me be the 1st to offer my services as "The Offical Muleldy Bed Pusher". I will get you where you need to go!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue May 19, 2009 7:29 am Profile
 [ 9 posts ]