Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:17 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:17 am

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 EARLY BIRD GET THE WORM 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: EARLY BIRD GET THE WORM
Hmmmm...I'm wanting to go earlier now.....wonder if I could convince my bud to go a day earlier....what ya think Libarchiver?

Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Camp Cosmic will be there super early this year-Sunday!

We like to get into the Zen of Wanee early in the week :) Actually we just loooove camping!

So any early arrivals come and see us-pre-party Wednesday night for sure, and Absinthe party Thursday night but anyone who is coming up early-just come by anytime! We are halfway around Rees lake by the biggest live oak tree..we have been there every year! Look for the big Camp Cosmic banners and huge colorful Bali flags...if its at night look for our big lit up peace signs...

So Nat to answer your question we think camping around the lake is the best spot-close to Mushroom stage, yet nicely tucked in the woods so feels "camp"ier, theres no elec (we have our own power) and its always a bunch of very nice cool people camping over that side of lake with us-we love it! Come on over!

But if you like more open camping(no woods) the way back field areas are kind of cool but to me always seem kind of far walk to stage...when you get to park you can pay for your extra night(s) of camping (if you are coming early in week you'll have to pay extra for camping those nights in addition to your ticket which includes camping starting on Wed or Thurs night) and then you can ride around the primitive camping areas to pick your fav spot...Hope that helps....Can't wait to Wanee!!

Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:19 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

PeaceLoveWanee wrote:
Camp Cosmic will be there super early this year-Sunday!
So Nat to answer your question we think camping around the lake is the best spot-close to Mushroom stage, yet nicely tucked in the woods so feels "camp"ier, theres no elec (we have our own power) and its always a bunch of very nice cool people camping over that side of lake with us-we love it! Come on over!

...Hope that helps....Can't wait to Wanee!!

Well PeaceLoveWanee, THAT sounds Perfect and I'll be looking for YOU and YOUR camp (NOT the wicked witch of the east voice) :lol:

AND I WANEE WITH YOU! (is there some kind of hand signal for that?)

Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:52 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

is it still two months away? :(

Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:36 pm Profile
 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4