Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:00 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:00 pm

[ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 TV land 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: TV land
I totally agree with 30 Rock. Funniest show on TV right now. I'm going to let my nerd flag fly and throw mother humpin' Battlestar Galactica out there. Holy Crap I loved that show. :roll:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:25 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

lost

....there I said it ...go ahead and make fun.....its a rollercoaster of viewing

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:29 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

If not for The Daily Show, The Simpsons and sports, you can have my TV.
Homer Rocks!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:30 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

oh yeah, and the Penguins of Madagascar :mrgreen:

What do you mean, "caffeine isn't a vitamin"?

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:39 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Indeed, Homer rocks, I cannot deny it :lol:

What do you mean, "caffeine isn't a vitamin"?

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:40 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

The votes are in and the fans have spoken. Without further ado, here's what you've chosen for the six-hour Breaking Bad marathon. (Since Season 1 is half the length of Season 2, AMC will be showing two episodes from the first season and four from the second.)

The Winning Lineup

• Season 1, Episode 1: "Pilot" (Walt and Jesse turn an RV into a mobile drug lab.)
• Season 1, Episode 6: "Crazy Handful of Nothin'" (Walt bombs Tuco's hideout.)
• Season 2, Episode 2: "Grilled" (Tuco meets his fateful demise in the desert.)
• Season 2, Episode 6: "Peekaboo" (Jesse comes face-to-face with an ATM.)
• Season 2, Episode 8: "Better Call Saul" (Shady attorney Saul Goodman makes his debut.)
• Season 2 Finale: "ABQ" (Walt's decisions result in mid-air tragedy.)

This viewer's choice marathon kicks off on Fri., Mar. 19 at 8PM | 7C and will feature interviews with creator Vince Gilligan, Bryan Cranston and the rest of the cast. The marathon then repeats (sans interviews) on Sat., Mar. 20 starting at 11AM | 10C.

I'm tellin ya people, CHECK IT OUT!! it is BRILLIANT!

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:46 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

owllover wrote:
I know, I know, it's an evil thing. I'm sure I'll get a bunch of KILL YOUR TV SET remarks!! :lol: but sadly, I love my TV. so if you DO enjoy the boob tube, what shows can you not live without?

WEEDS :mrgreen: brilliant. effin brilliant (and a show about one of my favorite things in life)

BREAKING BAD. :twisted: if you have not seen this show..run out right now and get it on DVD. season 3 starts in March. it is the BEST thing that TV has ever had going. and...shockingly a show about DRUGS! :lol: (see links below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--z4YzxlT8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxRtT6sp1Sg

The Office. used to be hysterical, then it got not so funny. it's trying to make a comeback, and I still watch. Micheal and Dwight make me pee my pants.

Intervention. :shock: :o another show about DRUGS! :lol:
it's depresesing, dark, and far too real. but I like it when it's a happy ending. the girl who huffed keyboard cleaner... :shock: :shock: :shock:

First 48. real life show following homicide detectives. I think I should have gone into this line of work, except I don't ever want to wear a badge and the sight of blood makes me faint.

there are my top 5. I'll list the other 48 or so as we go along! :lol:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:01 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

there are my top 5. I'll list the other 48 or so as we go along! :lol:[/quote][/quote]

:D "Big Love" on HBO, I'm a huge Chloe Sevigney fan, and, no, I haven't seen her give the bj in "Brown Bunny", but, I'm willing to.
"Lost", Yeah, I'm still hanging in there, there ought to be some sort of payoff for all my attention, all these years...lol ! "NCIS" both series, "Criminal Minds", " The Simpsons", "King of the Hill", "Family Guy", and "All American Dad", yes, I know it's sophmoric, I'm a sophmoron ! Ummm, lets see, "Bizarre Foods" Andrew Zimmern", and "No Reservations: Anthony Bourdain" because I agree with them, the best way to get to know a culture is to eat and drink what they do. Then, listen to their music :D

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I love Anthony Bourdain! The show really digs into the real culture of the places he visits and his narration is so clever and funny. I think he would be fun as hell to hang out with too! Seems like a very cool guy.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:13 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

treehugger wrote:
I love Anthony Bourdain! The show really digs into the real culture of the places he visits and his narration is so clever and funny. I think he would be fun as hell to hang out with too! Seems like a very cool guy.

:) Just got into "The Corner", and, I need an urban dictionary to get thru some of the terms. Pray tell, what are "black and whites" and "spider bags" ? They would be drug terms, and, since I don't mess with those kind of drugs, I have no clue. Anybody? Junkie Bueller ? :)

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:50 pm Profile
 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next