Last visit was: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:22 pm It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:22 pm




 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 First Time Camping on Site! Whoo Hoo! 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6225
Location: Florida
Post First Time Camping on Site! Whoo Hoo!
Hi All! I've been to Wanee the past 3 years, but haven't ever camped on site. This year I'm going to join the fun and I'm really looking forward to it. INCREDIBLE line up and lots of great people to meet.

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:25 am Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:09 am
Posts: 167
Post Re: First Time Camping on Site! Whoo Hoo!
Camping at Wanee is a MUST.
The first year I went, I got a hotel, which was fine, but you have to drive back. When you camp, your home base is right there, you can go back and chill out anytime. This will be my third or forth year camping and it's worth it!

... well at least it was in April. We'll see about camping in southern Florida in June. ;)

_________________
Image

George Matters!


Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:17 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6225
Location: Florida
Post Re: First Time Camping on Site! Whoo Hoo!
Hi Marky! See you in June! :D

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:18 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:08 pm
Posts: 1
Post Re: First Time Camping on Site! Whoo Hoo!
Southern Florida? I assume you meant Northern Florida.


Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:09 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:25 pm
Posts: 721
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Post Re: First Time Camping on Site! Whoo Hoo!
I keep telling people, Florida is the only state where the further south you go the further north you get. :D

_________________
----
Put it in the Dumpsta!


Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:47 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:26 am
Posts: 321
Post Re: First Time Camping on Site! Whoo Hoo!
cybergaloot wrote:
I keep telling people, Florida is the only state where the further south you go the further north you get. :D


Too funny, but true!


Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:07 pm Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:09 am
Posts: 167
Post Re: First Time Camping on Site! Whoo Hoo!
Yes I meant northern Florida... d'oh! Camping in the SOUTH, no matter where, in the summer is not fun... I live in Louisiana, so i just go west... still hot.

_________________
Image

George Matters!


Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:06 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:26 am
Posts: 321
Post Re: First Time Camping on Site! Whoo Hoo!
anandamayi wrote:
Yes I meant northern Florida... d'oh! Camping in the SOUTH, no matter where, in the summer is not fun... I live in Louisiana, so i just go west... still hot.


Florida is east of you. Remind me not to ask you for directions. :D


Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:10 pm Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:09 am
Posts: 167
Post Re: First Time Camping on Site! Whoo Hoo!
kujobie wrote:
anandamayi wrote:
Yes I meant northern Florida... d'oh! Camping in the SOUTH, no matter where, in the summer is not fun... I live in Louisiana, so i just go west... still hot.


Florida is east of you. Remind me not to ask you for directions. :D


From Florida, west is Louisiana... meaning that if I were to camp in Florida, or go home to Louisiana (west), it would still be hot... I think I can find my way across I-10...lol... :lol:

_________________
Image

George Matters!


Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3958
Post Re: First Time Camping on Site! Whoo Hoo!
AndieBee wrote:
Hi All! I've been to Wanee the past 3 years, but haven't ever camped on site. This year I'm going to join the fun and I'm really looking forward to it. INCREDIBLE line up and lots of great people to meet.


Miss Bee's first year camping at Wanee... wasn't that the year of the monsoon?

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:23 pm Profile
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beach bob, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], trippin' tom and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.