Last visit was: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:59 pm It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:59 pm

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Favorite 
Wanee Gnome

Post Favorite
I am getting so exxcited about Wanee 2010!!! I can't wait. so every chance I get I get on the forum to pump my self up. I would love to hear eeryone's favorite memory(S) of past wanee's.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Favorite
Last year, great year. Despite rain, missing Umphreys, and helping a new friend find his festie feet. Can't say enough good things about the place. Taking deer old dad to this years shin dig.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:18 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Man....the music was great.....I met some of the GREATEST people......the park......I can't narrow it down...sorry!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:18 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Last year,standing on the hill with a group of friends
listning to ABB,,,then going into the crowd down front with my friend Spike and Lee (not Spike Lee) and seeing the born-again look on Spikes face as the band sent him in orbit....
i think he found the appreciation again and it was really a fun thing to watch...him AND the band.
i look for a repeat this year.

love dem brothers!!!

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:30 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

midnight Jam with Derek and Susan!! well, I had a great time, but have little memory of it! :x

arriving at the park and finally seeing what everyone was talking about. as good as they said...but BETTER!!

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:59 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

ok, this is pretty funny. as i was walking down the road, i saw a dollar bill on the ground. as i bent to pick it up, it scooted a few feet away. i walked over to grab it again and the same thing happened. i heard the sound of laughter and a bunch of these good ol' boys with their jonny rebel flag flying, were yuckin it up. they tied a fishing line to the dollar and yank when someone bent over to pick it up.
i told em good one and went on my way.
well i told my friends about it and we devised a good plan.
a group of us would walk past and step on the fishing line and another (me) would snap the dollar off the line, which i did. and one of these guys chased me down for the dollar.
i still have it

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:29 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

:lol:

it's a beautiful thing..grown adults acting like little kids!! WE WILL NEVER GROW UP!!

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

The bad part: Having to pay over a grand to the IRS. :(

The good part: Finishing my tax return at my campsite prior to the commencement of wanee 2005. If ya have to do it ya may as well be at a place that's gonna make ya smile! I even have pictures.... :lol:

2nd was last year singing in the rain during Little Feats "Singing in the Rain" blurb!

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Watching my friend Derek turn into a Gov't Mule head right next to me 2 years ago when they busted out "Since ive been lovin you" .He wasn't to sure about the Mule until Warren ripped his face off with that song and then again when they played "CORTEZ"

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

been to ALL the Waneefests and have a lot of great memories, and many I can't remember, but I do remember 3 or 4 years ago seeing the Wailers rocking the place! I remember leaving to go back to our campsite and I coundn't feel my feet!! I don't know where they went. So if anyone finds my feet this year please let me know. (I'll be easy to find...the guy without his feet!)

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:02 pm Profile
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next