Last visit was: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:51 am It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:51 am

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Favorite 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Favorite
davharry2001 wrote:
ok, this is pretty funny. as i was walking down the road, i saw a dollar bill on the ground. as i bent to pick it up, it scooted a few feet away. i walked over to grab it again and the same thing happened. i heard the sound of laughter and a bunch of these good ol' boys with their jonny rebel flag flying, were yuckin it up. they tied a fishing line to the dollar and yank when someone bent over to pick it up.
i told em good one and went on my way.
well i told my friends about it and we devised a good plan.
a group of us would walk past and step on the fishing line and another (me) would snap the dollar off the line, which i did. and one of these guys chased me down for the dollar.
i still have it

I think the DEA use similar methods at the festivals with a bag of weed tied on instead of the dollar bill.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

trippin' tom wrote:
been to ALL the Waneefests and have a lot of great memories, and many I can't remember, but I do remember 3 or 4 years ago seeing the Wailers rocking the place! I remember leaving to go back to our campsite and I coundn't feel my feet!! I don't know where they went. So if anyone finds my feet this year please let me know. (I'll be easy to find...the guy without his feet!)

I think I saw them in all that mud down front last year :P

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:08 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

CDN FAN wrote:
davharry2001 wrote:
ok, this is pretty funny. as i was walking down the road, i saw a dollar bill on the ground. as i bent to pick it up, it scooted a few feet away. i walked over to grab it again and the same thing happened. i heard the sound of laughter and a bunch of these good ol' boys with their jonny rebel flag flying, were yuckin it up. they tied a fishing line to the dollar and yank when someone bent over to pick it up.
a group of us would walk past and step on the fishing line and another (me) would snap the dollar off the line, which i did. and one of these guys chased me down for the dollar.
i still have it

I think the DEA use similar methods at the festivals with a bag of weed tied on instead of the dollar bill.

I think it is a bag of shrooms

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:09 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Performance wise I have 2 (both from '06):
1. Medeski Martin & Wood
2. 1st time seeing Railroad Earth. Been hooked on them ever since.

I can't pick a non performance favorite. I just like the feeling of taking the first deep breath after I put the final stake for my tent in the ground, sit down in my comfy chair, crack my first beer and relax.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:16 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

kevhic wrote:
CDN FAN wrote:
davharry2001 wrote:
i still have it

I think it is a bag of shrooms

^^^^This is some FUNNY SHEET!!^^^^^^

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:23 am Profile
Wanee Lover

When Mule broke into "Dazed and Confused" at about 11:30pm one night in the passt 2 years. (?)

The moon.....the spanish moss.......the vibe.....
Left the hair on my neck standing on end.

I thought, "Page and Plant" never sounded this good.........

The moment was one of those times when I could not have been happier to be anywhere else on the planet.

Priceless.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:50 am Profile
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2