Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:10 am It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:10 am

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Wanee Screw Ups 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Wanee Screw Ups
The only thing I can think of.........I can't remember the last part of the meet and greet last year! :oops: Gonna try to do better this year! :mrgreen:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Last edited by NCviper on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:20 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Aw, sounds like all good times to me...haha! Mine wasn't at Wanee but at Springfest last year. The main thing I wanted to do all weekend was go to the saw-workshop..... However on the way to the workshop we met a nice young man with some oh so yummy 'chocolate bars'. By the time we got to the workshop, there were only 2 chairs left, right up front. My buddy couldn't even play, I just made lots of noise and laughed! Then it rained all the way back to the campsite! TRIP TRIP!! :D :D :D :D

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:08 am Profile
Wanee Pro

;)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:13 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Last year, the night of the meet and greet, I wandered into some guys $350,000 motor home sloshing beer and cigarette ashes everywhere. He said if I didn't leave he was going to beat me up. I left.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:13 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Pete..he sounds like a tool! :lol:

you can wander drunk inside my pop up and sling ashes any time you like.

and I always keep my s#%t together. that's my story and I'm sticken to it! :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:15 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Last year on Friday night we were on the way to catch Buddy Guy, Little Feat and ABB. Some where in between I had a really good time although I can't remember anything 8-) I finally touched reality again and caught the last few songs of ABB and then ventured over to see the master Derek Trucks perform. My jaw hurt the next day so I assumed it was from all the grinning.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I had the same "problem" as Alex...what was in that stuff?????

A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:11 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

petewhit wrote:
Last year, the night of the meet and greet, I wandered into some guys $350,000 motor home sloshing beer and cigarette ashes everywhere. He said if I didn't leave he was going to beat me up. I left.

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:15 am
owllover

Re: Wanee Screw Ups
Pete..he sounds like a tool!

you can wander drunk inside my pop up and sling ashes any time you like.

and I always keep my s#%t together. that's my story and I'm sticken to it!

I can see us all now........wandering itto everyone's high dollar motorhomes....F'ed up....slinging crap everywhere.....Waking up the next morning with black eyes! :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:23 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

that's when you climb on top of their motorhome and pretend your surfing.....we used to do that back in the day at uga football games....no one likes you dancing on their roof....

besides ya gotta keep it funky!!

(...I got your back Pete! .... Dont mess with South Georgia!!)

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Buzzy wrote:
As a 20+ year fesitivee, I think that I know the drill but every so often I lose my mind and end up pulling a bone head move that I just laugh at after the fact. I have only pulled two such acts at Wanee. The first year we went it was supposed to be a little chilly and I ignored the forecast as I thought the perpetual motion would keep us warm. The temps slipped down to 38 degrees that night and we felt every degree (shorts was not a good call). The same year in an altered state of mind, I crawled up into our tent to warm up. About an hour later, the owner of the tent informed me that I might be in the wrong campsite. I blame that one on the Reese Lake vibe :shock:

DUDE!! This sounds eerily familiar. It was year 2 and I was sleeping/passed out in my perfect spot on the ground level of my bros pop-top VW camper. Of course with the beautiful weather at the park I always slept with the back hatch popped for good good air flow. Well, on this night I should have at least had the bug screen up because at about 5:00 am I woke up freezing with no pillow or blanket. As I rustled around to find my s#%t, I felt a body next to me which I only assumed was my drunk-ass brother who hadn't been able to make it up to his top bunk. Was I ever wrong! It was some random dude who somehow climbed into the back of the van and had robbed me of my pillow and blanket and decided he would just grab a spot in the van next to me and sleep it off. Crazy s#%t as I realized there was some random dude spooning me in the back of VW bus! :shock:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:05 pm Profile
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next