Last visit was: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:48 pm It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:48 pm

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Camping Suggestions? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Camping Suggestions?
NCviper wrote:
belloefelice wrote:
owllover wrote:
I wanna goooo! :D

me too..the rain made for a lot of stayin in last year. I slept great every single night. I will forfeit sleep for fun, as long as the weather is cooperating! I can do cold..but cold and wet..not so much!

Well Ill be ridin' with happycamper, and you & izzab got a golf cart right? So, whoever else is down! We will make it this year for sure!!!!!!!

Got me a cart.....and I am down!!! I will drag along my nephew "PanicsEasliy"!

Sah-Weeeeet!!!!!!!!!!! Ill bring my little brother along too. He was a natural with the hand drum last year!

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:37 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God

me too..the rain made for a lot of stayin in last year. I slept great every single night. I will forfeit sleep for fun, as long as the weather is cooperating! I can do cold..but cold and wet..not so much![/quote]

Well Ill be ridin' with happycamper, and you & izzab got a golf cart right? So, whoever else is down! We will make it this year for sure!!!!!!![/quote]

Got me a cart.....and I am down!!! I will drag along my nephew "PanicsEasliy"![/quote]

Sah-Weeeeet!!!!!!!!!!! Ill bring my little brother along too. He was a natural with the hand drum last year![/quote]

This will be PanicsEasliy's first feasty of any kind! I am breaking him in with the best! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

how old is your nephew?

my brother this is his 2nd year.. But truly, last year didnt count. He arrived on Thursday, then he left and then he came back and then left again on Saturday afternoon.

He basically missed the entire event!

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:49 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God

belloefelice wrote:
how old is your nephew?

my brother this is his 2nd year.. But truly, last year didnt count. He arrived on Thursday, then he left and then he came back and then left again on Saturday afternoon.

He basically missed the entire event!

He is 23....Loves music just never thought about going to any festies.....hoping to change that.....Dude can sing his ass off!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:53 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I was told by the park i could park my RV anywhere but if i wanted to run the generator there was a place on past the bat house for that. Bringing my wife and my friend bringing his, 2 festive virgins, i think the RV will pay off, having a bathroom there alone will make it worth it. If mamma aint happy, i aint gonna have near as good of a time. To her credit, she is a trooper!

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:53 am Profile
Wanee Fan

waneelover wrote:
My addition is to make sure you check out some of the topics in the 1st Timers section at the top. Marking your campsite the 1st night might save some grief. A possible scenario - you are sitting there at your site that you just got set up right after dark and you hear some jams that the breeze is blowing your way and start to walk towards them. You sit and party with those folks for a bit and then hear something else calling your name and head that way. Before you know it you've wandered through the park and run into the river clear at the other end. Many tents look the same in the dark so do something unique to your area. A lantern burning on low will last many hours and is what we used our 1st couple of years prim camping.

:lol: :lol: :lol: we've had many lost wanderers wind up in our screen house or hammocks overnite for just that reason!!! always welcome :)

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:17 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

[quote He is 23....Loves music just never thought about going to any festies.....hoping to change that.....Dude can sing his ass off![/quote]
bring him to camp cosmic!!!we need to have plenty of people to sing over katie :lol: trust me on this :!: the drum circles won't let her have any instruments even lol so i bought her a musical frog for this year :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:21 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

if you are getting there later on Thursday then I would suggest pitching a tent weir ever you can find a spot. It's all good!!! Everyweir there'll be a party!!! YEEEEEHAAAAA!!

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:24 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

PeaceLoveWanee wrote:
the drum circles won't let her have any instruments even lol so i bought her a musical frog for this year :lol:

I don't know about the frogs but we got a wooden cricket from the Market and it brings rain! SPOOKY.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:46 am Profile
Wanee Master

btfllsr wrote:
PeaceLoveWanee wrote:
the drum circles won't let her have any instruments even lol so i bought her a musical frog for this year :lol:

I don't know about the frogs but we got a wooden cricket from the Market and it brings rain! SPOOKY.

Please leave it at home :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:50 am Profile WWW
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next