Last visit was: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:07 am It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:07 am

[ 5 posts ] 
 Renaissance RV Spot Questions ? 
Wanee Gnome

Post Renaissance RV Spot Questions ?
Hey guys we got a spot in the Renaissance RV parking and I was wondering where that is on the MAP ? How far are we away from all the music ? Can anyone shed some light on that spot? Were getting geared up for one hell of a weekend.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:48 pm Profile
Site Admin

Post Re: Renaissance RV Spot Questions ?
COTrav wrote:
Hey guys we got a spot in the Renaissance RV parking and I was wondering where that is on the MAP ? How far are we away from all the music ? Can anyone shed some light on that spot? Were getting geared up for one hell of a weekend.

I've never heard of that area before. If you don't get an answer here then call the park and ask. I am curious to know so it can be added to the map.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:40 pm Profile
Wanee Master

The Renn area was a "steet" over from Pine Field. As I toddled back to our site last year, I saw the sign. It's a bit of a trek, but luckily someone with a golf cart seemed to always be going our way late night...

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

COTrav.... I was in the great renaissance spot last yr. its not a bad spot at all. only drawback is it is a lllloonnnggg way off. it took us about 30 mins to get to civilization about 10 more mins to get to stages. my advise is to plan your day and be smart about going to and from camp. Me and my crew last year got to excited and started walking back and from camp and missed some good music just because we were always "en route" some where

Hope this helps and Happy Wanee to ya

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:02 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Thanks for the tips all. I guess I will plan on doing some walking, unless someone has an extra RV spot closer ;-)

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:23 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]