Last visit was: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:38 pm It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:38 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
 Rock and Roll Music 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Rock and Roll Music
My friend felicia (I hope to get her to come with me this year) wrote this for her college class and I thought it as pretty awesome-

They proceeded out to the eminent part of the stage. Numerous faces wearing ubiquitous shirts stared blankly at the four figures outlines in the dark. Their expressions were palpable. At first the four looked intimidated and frightened. However, they knew it was fundamental to accomplish what they came for. There was a communal feeling between the people in the crowd. An outstanding feeling of excitement and suspense. It was ineveitable what was about to happen in the stadium that night. The crowd strained their ears waiting for the first chord. Most felt flustered thinking that it would never sound. It came with an emphatic force. The intense sound fluctuated throughout the nights show. The people were enthusiastic for what else was to come. With an eccentric scream the leader leapt out into the mass of fans. A lucky few experienced a different perspective of the show that night. As the night dragged on to morning it seemed almost interminable. The majority left with a new fetish of music. Others left calling friends excitedly screaming "It would behoove you to come with me next time!'' Ergo, another exciting night of rock and roll music.

Despite all the big words i think this piece resonnates with all of us..Seeing a live show ignites a passion for music like never before, and wanee will do that for us times 27!!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:47 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Rock and Roll Music
Yes it will

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Right now sister... she should write some rock N roll songs man!!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:21 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Awww the Wanee {{{{{{VIBE}}}}}}}! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:10 am Profile
 [ 4 posts ]