Last visit was: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:43 am It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:43 am

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 BAND TO SEE!! 
Wanee Lover

Post BAND TO SEE!!
Just want to know, what band you are most looking forward to seeing? Just pick one (if you can).

Personally I have to go with Scaring The Children...got to get my "Dead-fix".

When you get confused, just listen to the music play...

Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:00 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: BAND TO SEE!!
trippin' tom wrote:
Just want to know, what band you are most looking forward to seeing? Just pick one (if you can).

Personally I have to go with Scaring The Children...got to get my "Dead-fix".

When you get confused, just listen to the music play...

Augh! Just one! No Way! :o

Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:06 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

If ABB weren't there, I wouldn't be making the trip -- not to say I don't absolutely love the fest and the lineup, but it's really because Wanee is an ABB innovation that we're doing what it takes to be there. I pray they'll be around for many years to come, but in the past couple of years I feel compelled to try to take the opportunities to see them that I can.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/ ... er/278735/

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:14 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

granger@cp-tel.net wrote:
If ABB weren't there, I wouldn't be making the trip -- not to say I don't absolutely love the fest and the lineup, but it's really because Wanee is an ABB innovation that we're doing what it takes to be there. I pray they'll be around for many years to come, but in the past couple of years I feel compelled to try to take the opportunities to see them that I can.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/ ... er/278735/

I concur. This is without a doubt one of the best clips I've ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:47 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Electric Hot Tuna stands above the rest. Scaring The Children is second for the same Dead fix reason. I'm hoping Warren jumps in on that one.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:49 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Scaring the children. Then abb. Then the wailers. I'm ready for some boogie in the sunnnnnnshine!

Hang on, Wanee's coming!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:03 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Libarchiver, happy to share, it's my favorite SNL clip of all time. Geez, I even remember seeing it when it originally aired!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:05 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

If I got there and for some reason my ticket only allowed me to see 1 band on the bill who would I pick?

Panic. Hands down.

I have to imagine everyone's answers will vary dependent on your age/location when you first saw the light. I'm a young (25) from VA, so Panic was THE band that made it happen for me in high school and even in college after Mikey was gone.

But if I was even 5-10 years older I can almost guarantee my answer would be different.

not trying to be negative. just a speculation. :D

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:01 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Well I probably am older and Panic is my favorite band. But to pick only one band to see at Wanee is impossible. I love ABB. Last year DTB was one of my favorite shows. I can't wait to see a couple of the bands that I have never seen...Mofro,
Black Keys, Johnny Winter. Love any member of the Dead any time. Love Love Love NMA! Wow! no way to pick just one.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

The MULE First and formost,then Tuna,DTB,NMA,the Word,ABB and the rest is gravy

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:18 pm Profile
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next