Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:32 pm It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:32 pm

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 allgood 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: allgood
we joined some of our friends in VIP and yes,thats the way to go for Allgood.
i stood on that hill one night with 3 girls and got them to hear the sunset....yes,hear....they were blown away that they never heard a sunset.
it was epic.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

VIP=$400 per person....ouch!

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:34 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Wavo wrote:
we joined some of our friends in VIP and yes,thats the way to go for Allgood.
i stood on that hill one night with 3 girls and got them to hear the sunset....yes,hear....they were blown away that they never heard a sunset.
it was epic.

ya mind showing that to me at Wanee Wavo? I'm down for hearing sunsets...

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:36 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

i have been 2 2 all goods. thefirst was a few years back but i also went last year. the scene was def interesting. i pulled into the rv camping and it was fine. not too much noise but good peeps. but when i went to the main camping area, holy s#%t, look out. n2o mafia every where, piles, i mean piles of tossed ballons, fights over nitrous, passed out wookies everywhere. it was crazy!!! then tere was the event staff!!! wow. they wouldnt let beer bottles in and conficated any bottles. thats what took so long getting in, i think. there were 2 entrys into the music area. the 1st one let everyone in, the 2nd, stopped all and checked bags and confiscated all goodies! need less to say, a lot of peeps were pissed.
i had fun, stayed away from the craziness. i would go back again, but not without a plan

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:51 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

the best ALLGOOD is "ride the bee"

that band had a great sound....from Athens, GA back in the 90s

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:57 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

whew! ok got my allgood VIP tix after a bust today for crossroads...will try again tomorrow for that. A note on allgood...I've been since allgood #5...then went to #6 (a bust...snow & rain & misery) then went to #10 (fun & great music) and decided to to #11 VIP...VIP is the way to go if you have the $$...although we did RV for 10 and twern't bad...but after VIP won't go back to regular...as long as the line up is good and i've got the $$ to spend VIP will be it for me.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:59 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

It's not going to be as good as WANEE!!!!!! YEEEEEHAAAAA!!

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:41 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I've been to Allgood twice. The line up was great both times, loved the bands. The camping is a free for all zoo. Maybe VIP is better, I don't know. Earplugs are a must because the noise is all night. A lot of sketchy characters, not many I would give a character reference to. The staff has no control and are as lame as any I've seen anywhere. The first time I went I got pulled over and searched with a dog. This was at 2 a.m. and we had had a slow trip in my VW bus. I sacrificed an easily found small bud and had the rest hidden away really well. The last time, I had no problem in WVA but I got there about 2p.m. that time. All the way out through MD the troopers had people pulled over with their stuff on the ground. All told if you can put up with a very primitive environment, and people who are out of control, then the shows are great.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 pm Profile
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2