Last visit was: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:06 am It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:06 am

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Trash trash and more trash 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Trash trash and more trash
what? you guys don't like dancing on water bottles and plastic beer cups?

seriously though, it seems a lot of places think it's only necessary to clean the stage areas at the end of each night - which is never enough.

it just takes 1 minute to take your trash to a garbage can, or just bring a small garbage bag in your backpack and throw it away when you get back to camp.

unless your mom's there to pick up after you, you've got to pick up after yourself.

speaking of which, does anyone let you know if they let you bring metal water bottles into the stage areas?

"Catch the wild fishes that float through the stream. Time passes slowly when you're lost in a dream."

-Bob Dylan

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:53 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God

scarletfire1585 wrote:
what? you guys don't like dancing on water bottles and plastic beer cups?

seriously though, it seems a lot of places think it's only necessary to clean the stage areas at the end of each night - which is never enough.

it just takes 1 minute to take your trash to a garbage can, or just bring a small garbage bag in your backpack and throw it away when you get back to camp.

unless your mom's there to pick up after you, you've got to pick up after yourself.

speaking of which, does anyone let you know if they let you bring metal water bottles into the stage areas?

Not sure on that one....but if you do be perpared for them to look inside of it. ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:00 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

first and last roo ballbusting...2008 me and my bestest gf waiting for MMJ in a primo spot whilst listening to the Metallica show end...starts to rain...gf unprepared (my bad)...back to camp through the aftermath of Metallica.

I have never seen such a sight of complete disregard for your festival brothers and sisters. One hundred acres of plastic bottles. Could not take a step w/out stepping on some kind of trash. It seems the show was so awesome that fans needed to upturn every trash/recycling container onto the ground.

way past the douche that was Kayne...never roo again says we...Wanee allaway in 2K10!

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:02 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Lover

It will never be as bad as the year it rained at 2 am,I mean it frickin poured and then got cold and everybody just woke up and hauled ass,the park was a disaster

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:24 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

WahoostuckinBFE wrote:
first and last roo ballbusting...2008 me and my bestest gf waiting for MMJ in a primo spot whilst listening to the Metallica show end...starts to rain...gf unprepared (my bad)...back to camp through the aftermath of Metallica.

I have never seen such a sight of complete disregard for your festival brothers and sisters. One hundred acres of plastic bottles. Could not take a step w/out stepping on some kind of trash. It seems the show was so awesome that fans needed to upturn every trash/recycling container onto the ground.

way past the douche that was Kayne...never roo again says we...Wanee allaway in 2K10!

I, like a fool, waited for K. KAYNE SUCKS! did you know they chanted that at the 2009 roo too? :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:29 pm Profile
Site Admin

kevhic wrote:
It will never be as bad as the year it rained at 2 am,I mean it frickin poured and then got cold and everybody just woke up and hauled ass,the park was a disaster

That was one helluva night Kev!!! The park was floating on Sunday.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

waneelover wrote:
kevhic wrote:

That was one helluva night Kev!!! The park was floating on Sunday.

Yeah,there was like 2 feet of water down on the field in front of the stage,with a whole bunch of empty kegs floatin around

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:33 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

kanye does suck!!

boooooo!! (just might be the one person I WOULD boo if I had the chance)

Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:49 am Profile
Wanee Lover

STINKY,STINKY,STINKY!!! They really should collect the trash once or twice a day. I know all the campers do the best they can to keep the campgrounds neat. But man o man there's a lot of empty bottles and cans...what a bunch of lushes we are!! Right on my drunkard brothers and sisters!!

Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:02 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

lush, lush, everyone's a lush!

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:27 pm Profile
 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next