Last visit was: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:31 pm It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:31 pm

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Trash trash and more trash 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Trash trash and more trash
owllover wrote:
lush, lush, everyone's a lush!

:) Now, owlly, I respect you, and, imma letchu finish, but, Whitney Houston be the BEST lush dis year !!! :D

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:05 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:26 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

kindbuddyrow wrote:
owllover wrote:
lush, lush, everyone's a lush!

:) Now, owlly, I respect you, and, imma letchu finish, but, Whitney Houston be the BEST lush dis year !!! :D

:o :lol: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:27 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Like the saying goes " Take only pictures, Leave only footprints". Respect your state parks and the future of our wildlife. Thanks everybody...... BTW we always bring extra trash bags to all festivals we go too.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:09 am Profile
Wanee Master

dangfunky wrote:
I just do like my buddies in south carolina.....throw all the junk together in a pit and lite it on fire!

Well, thant's dang funky of you! (My new favorite line).

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:57 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

There will never be a point where everyone cleans up after themselves especially when partying and drinking are involved. Even in a place as simple as your own home. I've followed what I've seen some other people doing at other festivals and it seems to make a dent. When its time for you to toss your beer cup or water bottle, take walk to the closest trash can. On the way there pick up a few items you see laying around on the ground and toss them. If your party does this in an area , after multiple trips to the trash, it will make a huge difference. I've made friends doing this and also noticed that on my way back people that seen me doing it will sometimes pick up some of their trash, because they noticed that I was cleaning theirs up.
Like a smile
Let it spread like a virus

Peace

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Saregon wrote:
There will never be a point where everyone cleans up after themselves especially when partying and drinking are involved. Even in a place as simple as your own home. I've followed what I've seen some other people doing at other festivals and it seems to make a dent. When its time for you to toss your beer cup or water bottle, take walk to the closest trash can. On the way there pick up a few items you see laying around on the ground and toss them. If your party does this in an area , after multiple trips to the trash, it will make a huge difference. I've made friends doing this and also noticed that on my way back people that seen me doing it will sometimes pick up some of their trash, because they noticed that I was cleaning theirs up.
Like a smile
Let it spread like a virus

Peace

On the river, it means 'Carry out more than you carry in'.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:22 pm Profile
 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3