Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:16 am It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:16 am

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Anyone from Oklahoma going? 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Anyone from Oklahoma going?
Boomer fricken Sooner Blinddog. Tix delivered to my Norman Ok address this am. Never been - I'm highly stoked. Don't sweat the gators. They're a Johnnycomelately program jealous of a classic through the ages Oklahoma Sooners. OU has a wine cellar of vintage squads in comparison.

Mon May 18, 2009 9:46 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Edgar, I went in 07 and was going last year until the ABB cancelled.
It was awesome-the music, the setting, everything. What arrangements, i.e., travel, lodging, etc. have you made? I don't know how we can talk, phone numbers or email, without everyone seeing it.

Mon May 18, 2009 10:11 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hard to believe blinddog, I'm one of the few humans walking the face of the Earth it seems sans a cell phone. May get one for the trip though. Good idea. Going down on the third, flying into Tallahassee, so I can buy camping gear. What do I need. What's the food and beer situation? Got any tips on what camping areea to try for? Reading some posts, sounds like a flashlight is needed to lead a drunk through the light night fog. Do folks keep it down late so you can get some sleep before the sun starts baking the joint? I have many ?s. edgrrdg@cox.net

Mon May 18, 2009 10:22 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

BlindDogHog wrote:
Edgar, I went in 07 and was going last year until the ABB cancelled.
It was awesome-the music, the setting, everything. What arrangements, i.e., travel, lodging, etc. have you made? I don't know how we can talk, phone numbers or email, without everyone seeing it.

You can send private messages to each other too. Once you click on the 'forum' tab, click on 'user control panel' in the upper left hand corner of the page, then you'll see a 'private message' option. There's also some threads for first timers and a bunch of other categories that may help ya out...hope this did.

Allman Brother Borealis AKA SOUTHERN LIGHTS!!!

Mon May 18, 2009 11:43 pm Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2