Last visit was: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:12 am It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:12 am

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Philly people 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Philly people
:o NO HATE ON THIS BOARD!!!!JUST LOVE &THE MUSIC!!!!!AND GOOD KARMA!!!! PEACE & LOVE ALL CASE CLOSED!!! I will dream forever.. :lol: It's when I stop that is when I will have given up all hope for mankind and HUMANITY!!! Try it you may like it, LOVE MULELDY!!!!!

Tue May 19, 2009 12:06 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

How about we all just start over?

LET US RESTORE HARMONY..........its my birthday tomorrow and this my wish! I AM BIRTHDAY MAN! what I say goes.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue May 19, 2009 12:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) Thanks Owllvr...I am so sorry for creating chaos....don't worry I'm Gone...Peace all have a great time at WANEE!!! :cry: It was fun while it lasted!!!! Thanks for all of your help in my time of NEED :cry: :oops: :? :( I will leave now and not bring bum kicks to any of you!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Tue May 19, 2009 12:17 pm Profile
Wanee Master

NCviper wrote:
How about we all just start over?

LET US RESTORE HARMONY..........its my birthday tomorrow and this my wish! I AM BIRTHDAY MAN! what I say goes.

All Hail Birthday Boy!!!

Tue May 19, 2009 12:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

That is ridiculous. You did nothing wrong. You said nothing mean. There is no way you should be apologizing. Apologizing for being yourself? I think not.

Please don't let one person run you out of here. If you do, I will tell everyone you have a full hookup site, then everyone will go there to dump their sewerage!!!!!! hahahhahaha

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Tue May 19, 2009 12:23 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

WHAT!!?? Mule you're not going anywhere!! (well...except WANEE!) LTS is right you have NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR!! Are you kidding, I think I can speak for most people on here by saying that WE LOVE YOU! You are hilarious, add just the right about of SPICE to everything!! You're not going anywhere!! xoxoxox

Tue May 19, 2009 12:25 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Muleldy1 wrote:
;) Thanks Owllvr...I am so sorry for creating chaos....don't worry I'm Gone...Peace all have a great time at WANEE!!! :cry: It was fun while it lasted!!!! Thanks for all of your help in my time of NEED :cry: :oops: :? :( I will leave now and not bring bum kicks to any of you!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............YOU ARE NOOOOT GOING ANYWHERE! please its my birthday tomorrow gma.......please.....we love you!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue May 19, 2009 12:26 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Nothing but love here and happy early bday NCViper!!!

Moemoney - you are entitled to your own opinion but if it is negative take it to one of the many other far less entertaining boards. Positive love and excitment - welcome and peace. Everyone deserves a second chance and you have an opportunity to redeem yourself granted by the birthday boy. No hate.

Mule I know you have more fight in you than that, and I just got an awesome history lesson on Philly and what amazing people come from there...what would we do without that kind of information??? ....come on chicken little we are almost there. :D

Tue May 19, 2009 12:35 pm Profile
Site Admin

Oh no you're not young lady. You can't go anywhere after that work we did on the hotels this morning.

Besides - we've already booked your site as one of the party spots and it's too late to change the schedule.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Tue May 19, 2009 12:36 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

This is bulls#%t. I am signing off as well. If I don’t, I fear I will lose my temper and say something to the person who hurt Mule’s feelings by saying this “Yo Mule - Blah, Blah, Blah Sorry, I cannot read quite well enough to finish the dream you were having”

I’ll check back tomorrow. I hope Mule Lady has returned by then….

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Tue May 19, 2009 12:38 pm Profile
 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next