Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:06 am It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:06 am

[ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 OH MY EFFIN GOD!!!! 
Wanee Master

Post Re: OH MY EFFIN GOD!!!!
Awwwwwwwwwww! He's so cute! Can I pet him?

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:54 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

...and again, nice pussy!!!

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:10 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I think you are all making some assumptions here.

Who's to say that world reknown animal communicator didn't successfully communicate with the cougar? Perhaps, the content of her message was malicious. Maybe she had been brought there by a rival conservation to deliver a message. I guess you didn't think of that.

I bet that other conservation won't send any more messages when they see her hand.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:16 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

The "not so great" communicator!!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:42 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Maybe she was communicating by sign language and mixed up her Jaguar-ese with Lion-ese and instead of saying "What a nice big kitty" she said "You're a big pussy!" I mean, what's a cat to do after an insult like that?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

This thread went down hill fairly quick! Image

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:15 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

You guys are cracking me up! One thing for sure, if I need to laugh all I gotta do is log on to this forum. There are some really witty people on here! I love it! :D

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:o :lol: I hope it wasn't Beatrice Lydecker from CA?? I don't think that she is that stupid! I hired her when someone stole a showdog of Heathers her first Champion Whippet and she said that he got tangled in the thistle??? I forget the term she used but said that he died there???(this was over 14yrs ago) All I know is I spent over $20K trying to find this dog was going to be on 20/20 regarding the story and we never found him and he was micro-chipped one of the first dogs to have it! I had truckers embezzling money from me etc...it will be in my book "Doggie Dearest"....found out over 55 purebred dogs in a 6mi radius were gone!!! Not from animal communicator but from my own detective work!!! I had psychics etc....crazy scene it was...but if this lady knew ANYTHING she would not have put her hand in the area of a big cat like that...sheer stupidity...took me 3days a week for two yrs to learn how to write again after I broke up a bitch fight...first and last time I got near two afghan bitches that were in season and had PMS!!! And the clincher was they were all sound and didn't have any marks on them!!! They had each other by the throats and like pitts they lock their jaws...stupid me tried to pry them apart....in a hotel room no less....I didn't think to use the ice bucket or the chair to try to seperate them!! One bitch was from England the other from Seattle....Battle of the kennels ...lol I hope the owner of this place has signs....at YOUR OWN RISK while on this property...Not a bad idea and might save any future risks?? Good Luck and God Bless for saving these beautiful creatures from extinction!!!P & L Gma Cute pic can I hold him??? LOL

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:30 am Profile
Wanee Fan

cybergaloot wrote:
Maybe she was communicating by sign language and mixed up her Jaguar-ese with Lion-ese and instead of saying "What a nice big kitty" she said "You're a big pussy!" I mean, what's a cat to do after an insult like that?

lmoa! didn't think about the fact she would need several feline dialects to be effective :roll: guess her feline spanish is a bit outta wack!

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:20 pm Profile
 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2