Last visit was: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm




 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Schedule for Wanee 
Author Message
Wanee Peach
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:47 pm
Posts: 33
Post Schedule for Wanee
Does anyone know when the schedule will be released? Band times on what days, stage, etc. I don't see anything on the website detailing this....

_________________
"Let Your Life Proceed By It's Own Design"


Mon May 18, 2009 4:07 pm Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:31 pm
Posts: 128
Post Re: Schedule for Wanee
my turn... page down friend and you shall find your answer


Mon May 18, 2009 4:08 pm Profile
Wanee Peach
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:47 pm
Posts: 33
Post Re: Schedule for Wanee
dwave wrote:
my turn... page down friend and you shall find your answer



page down??? help me brother...

_________________
"Let Your Life Proceed By It's Own Design"


Mon May 18, 2009 4:28 pm Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Posts: 2119
Location: Jacksonville (Mandarin), FL
Post Re: Schedule for Wanee
Look at my sig - there is a link for what is known to date.

_________________
Image


What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio


Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs


Mon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:06 pm
Posts: 708
Post Re: Schedule for Wanee
Check out the next post down "user gererated schedule"


Mon May 18, 2009 4:32 pm Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Posts: 2119
Location: Jacksonville (Mandarin), FL
Post Re: Schedule for Wanee
moemoney wrote:
the next person who asks what the schedule is is going to be knocked out. You are going for three days.
I think when you get there you can figure it out. Drunk or stoned it is not that hard to sepnd 5 minutes and walk toward a stage


:D
Yea - but not everybody goes for the 3 days though. We have friends that were only able to do one day in the past and I remember them deciding on which based on who was playing when. I think this subject will get a little more common as the date draws closer. Keep the shortcut handy to shoot back is probably the best thing.

_________________
Image


What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio


Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs


Mon May 18, 2009 4:48 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 10:32 pm
Posts: 1
Post Re: Schedule for Wanee
No official word- but go to all the artist websites and it will tell you when they are playing- no times of course but what day(s).

SHould be fun


Tue May 19, 2009 10:50 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:26 am
Posts: 271
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Post Re: Schedule for Wanee
Is it just me, or does moemoney seem a little angry? Look brother, we are just a bunch of overexcited, day dreaming, dying from anticipation, hippie wanee bee's. If we want to bolster this up, over scrutinize, come from philly, fantasize and rehash the same dead horse, just go with it. We will be drunk and stoned stumbling from campsite to stage to bathroom and back again. We are just excited and want to see all our favorites!!!
PLUR


Tue May 19, 2009 11:15 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 3:13 am
Posts: 158
Location: Atlantic Beach, Fl
Post Re: Schedule for Wanee
2ndtime2wanee wrote:
Is it just me, or does moemoney seem a little angry? Look brother, we are just a bunch of overexcited, day dreaming, dying from anticipation, hippie wanee bee's. If we want to bolster this up, over scrutinize, come from philly, fantasize and rehash the same dead horse, just go with it. We will be drunk and stoned stumbling from campsite to stage to bathroom and back again. We are just excited and want to see all our favorites!!!
PLUR


i agree, but only cause you are a former/current raver with that PLUR reference. Glow sticks not allowed.

_________________
Go Furthur in 2010


Wed May 20, 2009 2:43 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 1:54 am
Posts: 52
Post Re: Schedule for Wanee
GratefulBilly wrote:
2ndtime2wanee wrote:
Is it just me, or does moemoney seem a little angry? Look brother, we are just a bunch of overexcited, day dreaming, dying from anticipation, hippie wanee bee's. If we want to bolster this up, over scrutinize, come from philly, fantasize and rehash the same dead horse, just go with it. We will be drunk and stoned stumbling from campsite to stage to bathroom and back again. We are just excited and want to see all our favorites!!!
PLUR


i agree, but only cause you are a former/current raver with that PLUR reference. Glow sticks not allowed.


haha, somebody google'd that. ;)


Wed May 20, 2009 3:09 am Profile
 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.