Last visit was: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:27 pm It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:27 pm

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 acupuncture at camp cosmic 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: acupuncture at camp cosmic
Let's all play.....POKEY!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:23 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

[/quote]

lol!! guarantee you won't start barking, purring(well maybe...) oinking, neighing, mooing, etc..[/quote]

i love doing all those things....no needles required.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I am more of a howler, especially when I drink tequilla! :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:55 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

waneelover wrote:
PeaceLoveWanee wrote:
lol!! guarantee you won't start barking, purring(well maybe...) oinking, neighing, mooing, etc...i am not "qualified" to do acupuncture on humans at all. however, the points are the same and i've treated TONS of friends and family members.

I bet the pink undies were a surprise.

I won't be taking any clothes off for an experiment but I may ask for any needle, pin, pricker, laboratory tool that contains the DNA of a nocturnal beast that can assist me in partying until daylight. :o

lmao...somehow i get the impression you WOULD take your clothes off for the right experiment(or cocktail or dare or skinny dipping....) :lol:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:25 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

treehugger wrote:
I am more of a howler, especially when I drink tequilla! :lol: :lol:

just wait for the absinthe! you might speak in tongues :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

That could be a STICKY situation!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:27 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hey Sweetheart!

So are you a Vet? I worked for a veterinary acupuncture clinic in Orlando for many years. Some of the most amazing recoveries I have seen after 10 years in conventional veterinary medicine! I also get treated every other week. I have had two failed back surgeries and partial neuropathy in both legs. It's been a crazy few years for sure but I haven't missed a festival at the Spirit of the Suwannee since this whole thing started. s#%t I was at Magfest a month after my second back surgery. The pain has kept me from doing a lot of things but it will NEVER keep me from my music!!! But I do walk around that park saying where are my needles (acupuncture)!! Truly I have said it countless times! so long story short YES I would love to know where you will be camping and what you are charging for treatments!

Much love,
Flea

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

dflead wrote:
Hey Sweetheart!

So are you a Vet? I worked for a veterinary acupuncture clinic in Orlando for many years. Some of the most amazing recoveries I have seen after 10 years in conventional veterinary medicine! I also get treated every other week. I have had two failed back surgeries and partial neuropathy in both legs. It's been a crazy few years for sure but I haven't missed a festival at the Spirit of the Suwannee since this whole thing started. s#%t I was at Magfest a month after my second back surgery. The pain has kept me from doing a lot of things but it will NEVER keep me from my music!!! But I do walk around that park saying where are my needles (acupuncture)!! Truly I have said it countless times! so long story short YES I would love to know where you will be camping and what you are charging for treatments!

Much love,
Flea

flea...you are most welcome. and even if it weren't unethical for me to charge when treating humans(even if some of them are pretty furry :lol: ) i would still provide treatment for free to all my wanee friends:)

camp cosmic is located on the lake. go to the right around the lake just past the mushroom stage and we're under a huge pin oak tree halfway around. CAN'T WAIT TO WANEE!!!!!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:41 pm Profile
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2