Last visit was: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:22 am It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:22 am

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Golf Carts 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Golf Carts
Clearly the park website says "You can also bring your own golf cart for a fee and proof of insurance"

It's hard to believe that these carts are so popular. We went right up to the store and easily got one a couple of years ago....

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:08 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I told DF it's kind of THE THING at WAnee..at least that is the impression I got from my 1st wanee. the have and the have nots. golf cart means you can go anywhere, doesn't take much time, and you'll meet a ton of people on the way and look cool while getting there. heheheeeee

certainly is NOT a necessity really, it's a luxury. this from someone who did not have one. tried to get one on the sunday following wanee..NOOOOO. they have to charge them and whatever...could not rent them out until a few days after wanee was over.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

NCviper wrote:
Call my silly but.......how do you lock up a golf cart???!! :roll:

The rentals come with a chain and padlock to lock the steering wheel, but people were stealing the carts anyway. They would pick them up and put them in the back of their pickups!

They used to have diesel gas carts. No recharging time there.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:23 pm Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2