Last visit was: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:47 pm It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:47 pm

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Welcome back Muleldy1!!! 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Welcome back Muleldy1!!!
Welcome back. Love and sympathy, Jerry & Kristi

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
liketosmoke wrote:
WB GMA,

Were you at the Tampa Mule show? We were walking down the street after the show and there were two girls walking in front of us. They were looking at a picture and saying “isn’t he handsome”. As we walked by I said to them “did you take my picture”? They said it is Matt Abts. I don’t think they got my joke. Later on I was thinking; that might have been Gma. Was it you?

:) Yes, I was there..finally got to see a whole MULE SHOW!!! I don't know if it could have been my daughter and Chrissy(she is like another daughter to me I had custody of her when she was younger) Heather & Chrissy were walking around. We also brought Tony Tyler he was with us...I was running on no sleep as I had been trying to move and it was the night before Bill passed...and hadn't gotten much rest for awhile?? Had three drinks and I was buzzed!!LOL Yeah, lightweight here!! Trying to change that now! We were on the Danny Louis side of stage and Heather took tons of pics and videos wth here cell?? Could have been us?? I didn't know until after when we went to say Hey to Matt, that Keith England was right behind us..wow real long time since I saw him..anyways it was a great show...I have no clue how to work her cell or I would go and try to see if there are any pics...she got great ones the first night in Ft.Lauderdale...I didn't go to that one she and a friend went..So will check with her when she wakes up! Peace See you soon I hope!! ;)

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:11 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
waneelover wrote:
You are loved!!

"This place" just hasn't been the same without you. You'll see many of the same peeps from last year hanging around and a slew of great new ones sharing the love. Jump on in when it feels good - we saved a spot for you!

:D You guys and gals are all so SWEET!!! I do appreciate your caring for me!!! :oops: I started playing MOBSTERS shortly after wanee, this dude kept killing Heather on there and I got pissed and quit that game then jumped into the Farmville scene..LOL I never ever thought I would get into these type games...then had to kick that habit to spend as much time with Bill, as when he was in the hospital in Nov the doc told his sister he had two months to live...he was pretty accurate on that one!! It was living hell for him so I really am doing pretty good considering we were together for over 35yrs!! That was a long time!!!! But he was a fighter and I thank music for helping him keep his mind off of his cancer for sometime...Tony, now has some nice guitars he inherited!! Bill, didn't get to play them alot due to his illness, he did write some music for a band here and titled them and their album and did not want any mention in return!! They won a contest with the songs and a recording contract in LA and I have to find one of them as I would love to hear the songs??!!! They are pretty good from what he had told me...but I didn't know he was going to leave us so fast and never got anymore info!! I am having a real ball.....he didn't have a will that we know of if he did it was kept secret?? Damn stubborn Irish/Cherokee he was...Am dealing with the situation pretty good as I have to be strong for the kids & Gkids!!! There are so many ???? that were never answered!! So that is what I have been up to since last yr!! Peace & Love to all and see you soon!! :)

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:36 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

All I can say is .........Gma....WE LOVE YOU!! ;)

{{{{{{{{{BIG HUG!}}}}}}}}}}

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:38 am Profile
Wanee Master

NCviper wrote:
All I can say is .........Gma....WE LOVE YOU!! ;)

{{{{{{{{{BIG HUG!}}}}}}}}}}

what he said.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:41 pm Profile
 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2