Last visit was: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:33 pm It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:33 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
 RV CAMPING 
Wanee Gnome

Post RV CAMPING
We have a site on the lake area in the 300's is anyone familiar with this?
How far from the stage's, is it noisy, quiet, can we party late in this area ?

Any info would be appreciated.

Rock and Roll !!!

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:52 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: RV CAMPING
it's a close casual stroll to the stages from your site...you'll love it.
it's as noisy as you make it.....and your neighbors make it...
and you can party all night if you feel like it !!!!

the scene can vary from camp to camp,,but most on here that have never been just do not realize how laid back this fest is...
yes,you might have some loud campers near you,,or you may be surprised how quiet it is...
the most noise i have ever had near me was some bongo boys(mini-drum circle) camped two tents down from me and they went at it all night..sometimes i join in if the mood hits me..(i've always camped somewhere around the lake)....
I've never heard an area that was overly loud....maybe someone else has...?? but, there's an all~night party behind a tree somewhere!!

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: RV CAMPING
:D Halleluya....nice spelling huh!! WOOO HOOO...there is a god after all.....Thank You Jesus!!!!! We have full hookups!!!! As the surprise guest I am bringing needs to be able to rest when he feels like it....Pray that he gets a LOT better before the fest and I bet we will all be blown away if he JAMS!!! That's all I'm saying!! So now don't care I will even sleep in a tent on the ground (LOL) if I have to... just to please my friends!!! Now the stuff to get ready....cases of water, bug spray, sunscreen,benadryl, first aid kit, batteries, flashlights, chairs, umbrellas, blankets, games.cards,all kinds of food, drinks etc.. tons of stuff to do... :?: I forgot to ask are there like picnic tables,or grills at the hookup sites??? I love to cook so with the crew that is coming so far with this group they like to eat!!! Now I'm starting to get that queezy feeling in my stomach too...Wanee fever??? :D Oh! now I am like a kid in a candy store!!! I have had some crazy things going on in my life in the last few months (I am sure we all have?) but now am really getting excited....whoohooo peace all

Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:37 am Profile
 [ 3 posts ]