Last visit was: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:41 am It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:41 am

[ 6 posts ] 
 Chicago to Wanee 
Wanee Gnome

Post Chicago to Wanee
Hello Yall,
I am new to the forum, but have been to Wanee a number of times...and will be going again this year. I am posting because my transportation is up in the air at this point. I have a friend planning on coming along with me...and are looking to possibly find people in/around chicago to car pool down to live oak. I would be looking to leave on Wednesday, so we can arrive in FL early thurs. Kicker is, I dont have a car :/.

We will find our way down there one way or another...put opening up the invite to anyone whos interested.

Wanee or BUST!!!

peace

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:43 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Chicago to Wanee
Welcome sweetness......I hope you find a ride!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:59 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

me too!! goodluck and welcome!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

didnt make it 2 wanee 09...but was at 06,07 and 08...and in 08'...we had one one of the greatest road trips ever...stoping every few hours to play disc golf in different spots on our journey...Indianapolis, Tennessee, Georgia, etc....i kinda wanna do that again....made the drive awesome.

Hmmmmm.....

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:17 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

wow, that sounds like fun! we drive from Kansas City (about 17 hour drive) and we DON'T STOP. it's potty breaks and that is IT. :?

your way sounds a heck of a lot more fun, but some in our crew don't have the extra time for stops.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:40 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Flights are low cost from Midway to Atlanta. I don't have any extra room in my ride but maybe you could hitch from someone who is driving through?
Good Luck :D :D
Wanee Wanee Wanee

p&l

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:07 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]