Last visit was: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:24 pm It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:24 pm

[ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 The worst concert you have ever seen. 
Wanee Lover

Post The worst concert you have ever seen.
Since we are on this type of thing give me yours.

Mine is probably jazz guitarist Mike Stern. 45 minute show, played bad, bad attitude.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:26 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: The worst concert you have ever seen.
Flaming Lips

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:50 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

one of the last yonder mountain string band shows i went to was pretty bad. they're mando player was so hyped up after set break that it was nearly impossible to understand what he was singing and he was trying to pick so fast that the rest of the band couldn't keep up.

pretty unprofessional if you ask me. that was seriously one of the only shows i left without a smile on my face.

"Catch the wild fishes that float through the stream. Time passes slowly when you're lost in a dream."

-Bob Dylan

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

It wasn't a bad show, but as a kid I saw Rufus featuring Chaka-Khan. She was really pregnant at the time and during the second set, mid song she said " I have to pee" and walked off the stage to go to the bathroom. I thought it was a joke, but she stayed gone and the band was looking around at each other. She came back shortly after and picked up where she left off... Too funny.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:03 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

my friend/girl drug me to a chevelle and 10 years concert one time. I walked out

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:04 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

scarletfire1585 wrote:
one of the last yonder mountain string band shows i went to was pretty bad. they're mando player was so hyped up after set break that it was nearly impossible to understand what he was singing and he was trying to pick so fast that the rest of the band couldn't keep up.

pretty unprofessional if you ask me. that was seriously one of the only shows i left without a smile on my face.

I dislike YMSB. Period.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:13 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Mine was in 1988 it was billed as a heavy metal show, Warner Theater in downtown Wash. DC as I can remember Slayer was the headliner with Urge Overkill and I walked out and went to downtown Georgetown 3 songs into Crapper (Slayer) :o :? :(

Went to the Bayou in Georgetown that night and caught a band from New Orleans via (Long Island) called "Zebra" :!: Glad I left :!: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:24 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

Dartdog82 wrote:
Mine was in 1988 it was billed as a heavy metal show, Warner Theater in downtown Wash. DC as I can remember Slayer was the headliner with Urge Overkill and I walked out and went to downtown Georgetown 3 songs into Crapper (Slayer) :o :? :(

Went to the Bayou in Georgetown that night and caught a band from New Orleans via (Long Island) called "Zebra" :!: Glad I left :!: :lol:

Jesus, Dart - we're going to have to talk the DC scene one of these days. You're throwing out names that are bringing back some serious memories. I loved the Bayou. :D

This is a hard question - I love all music!

But I do remember a show in college when the Psychedelic Furs played campus. They kind of blew....but X opened and they were great...

There comes a redeemer/and he slowly too fades away/There follows a wagon behind him/that's loaded with clay /and the seeds that were silent/all burst into bloom and decay/The night comes so quiet and it's close on the heels of the day

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:04 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Why were the Lips bad? I've heard such good things about their shows. For me my worst was my first (Thats what she said). Buckcherry.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Effing X! Damn I forgot about them.....

Ok......once....with nothin' to do.......we went to a local thing for charity.......Yep, Village Peeps.

Music sucked but when it was all over we were drunked up making the best it all. Freakin' funny anyway.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:16 am Profile
 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next