Last visit was: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:39 pm It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:39 pm

[ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The worst concert you have ever seen. 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: The worst concert you have ever seen.
Hands down ozzy Yes i wanted to go see the former sabbath frontman . He put the worst show ive ever seen on. He can not sing barely able to talk and stood there like a zombie I left 3 songs into his set.....

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:18 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Not sure about worst but my biggest disappoint was seeing Bob Dylan at Orange Beach AL in 2009. He is one of my all time favorites. The sound mix had all the instruments cranked up so high you could barely hear him sing.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:26 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Vince Neil solo at the Tampa Bay Times Forum. A coworker won the tickets off the radio, so at least it was free. Vince was so drunk that he could barely stand let alone sing. He fell off the stage during the third song. The band did their best playing a instrumental Zeppelin medley to cover for the fact that Vince was down for the count. He tried to do a fourth song, but failed. The highlight was when the promoters (I assume) brought out John Corabi, the guy who temporarily replace Vince in Motley Crue & at that time in Ratt (the opening act), to fill in for Vince and do a song. The entire show lasted about six or so songs. It was a complete train wreck.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:59 am Profile
Wanee Master

frenchiejess wrote:
Two years ago, I took my 6 yr old daughter to see Justin Bieber.

:roll:

I'll say this....it was AWESOME to see my daughter so excited. And, since I just let her go with it, she got it out of her system and now she's an 8 yr old who thinks Biebs is a complete douche. :lol:

The maturation process -- it works! (At least on SOME people)

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:38 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Went to see "Pink Floyd" couple years back in Cinci. They actually had the nerve to call it the Wall Tour. Roger lip sang and some doucher filled in the lyrics. Production was cool but swiftly wanted my money back as soon as my eyeballs started to dilate. Looked around and there were a bunch of old squares surrounding me.

Most recently, Keller Williams. Its one guy on stage...unless your Warren Haynes or Eric Clapton, get yourself a band bro

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:54 am Profile
Wanee Master

GavinP1313 wrote:
Went to see "Pink Floyd" couple years back in Cinci. They actually had the nerve to call it the Wall Tour. Roger lip sang and some doucher filled in the lyrics. Production was cool but swiftly wanted my money back as soon as my eyeballs started to dilate. Looked around and there were a bunch of old squares surrounding me.

Most recently, Keller Williams. Its one guy on stage...unless your Warren Haynes or Eric Clapton, get yourself a band bro

I like Keller well enough, but when we saw him at AllGood in 09 with WMDS, they were INCREDIBLE! That live double disk with the DVD is worth every penny and then some.

W = Keller Williams
M = Keith Moseley (String Cheese!)
D = Gibb Droll (WOW)
S = Jeff Sipe (Apt. Q258)

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:40 am Profile
Wanee Peach

Perpetual Groove in Auburn last year. Brock Butler was clearly out of it, could of been going through some withdrawals. They played one set and an encore, but it was all sloppy and Brock Butler sang flat. It was sad.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:44 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Hard to believe there are 9 pages of Bad Concert News.
1) Led Zeppelin, over-sold at small arena, I didn't arrive early, and they stopped all admittance. When some gate crashers knocked down a gate, I saw a chance. While getting beat on by security, I waved my ticket, wtf. They stopped beating on me and went to the next guy. I found my friends inside at our usual location, and saw a great show.
2) John Sebastian was on stage when the whole arena was tear-gassed. I fared okay, but we did have to take a girl to the hospital that was having trouble breathing even after we fled.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 am Profile
Wanee Master

Smokestacklightning wrote:
Perpetual Groove in Auburn last year. Brock Butler was clearly out of it, could of been going through some withdrawals. They played one set and an encore, but it was all sloppy and Brock Butler sang flat. It was sad.

P. Groove is such a roller-coaster ride. Fortunately, the last four shows have been great (2 at Bear Creek, 2 at AURA). But we have also seen them flatter'n a pancake.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:12 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I was at that ALL GOOD and i completely agree...with other peeps he is great...solo...face palm. So many face palms

Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:34 am Profile
 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next