Last visit was: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:56 am It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:56 am

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Food and Beer--I mean, Drink 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Food and Beer--I mean, Drink
I went to the Magic Mushroom pizza tent multiple times. Very good Zaa and a very resonable price. :D

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:46 am Profile
Wanee Lover

They have Red Hook listed as a sponsor.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

I had a falafal last year that was mighty tasty!

and a bunch of beer, but I can't remember what kind.

I tend to eat at the camp, and save all my cash for beer!

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:40 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

FLTiger wrote:
treehugger wrote:
Two things I saw at Bonnaroo 2003 that I am sure you won't see at Wanee. 1. The brownie tent - openly advertising and selling all manner of special baked goods. 2. The guy with the megaphone shouting "mushrooms" for sale. ;) :o :P

I'm too paranoid to take such folks up on their offers anyway--leaving the campground in the back of a police car would spoil the fun. :roll:

That said, I'm glad to hear that there will be some beer there worthy of the event!

What about food, though? I suppose the usual, hamburgers, hot dogs, veggie burritos, and grilled cheese sammiches will be available? Man cannot live on beer alone!

:) True, and, really, no matter how healthy, wealthy, or wise a man may be, he can, still, only drink about 45-50 beers a day.

The food will be there, and it'll be good. Mellow Mushroom pizza has been mentioned, and falafels, and barbeque. There used to be some collard green burritoes...some gator kababs...some possum fingers inside a sweet potato polenta...okay, I made that one up. The usual burgers, fries, hot dogs, gyros, stir fry, and, hopefully, the apple brown betty with homemade vanilla ice cream. Breakfast bowls for mid-morning fortitude. Pass on the stuffed lily pads with Rees Lake scum. Or, the wasp nests for soppin' gravy. 8-)

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:44 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

liketosmoke wrote:
They have Red Hook listed as a sponsor.

I can't drink this. It makes me go blind. I hope that they have something else...that is not water masked as beer.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:25 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

red hook makes slim chance right? Either way i liked slim chance last year, but i will be bringing my own assortment this year as i did last year.

Hope they have sweetwater 420, love that stuff. Stella on tap last year was good too.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:02 pm Profile
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2