Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:05 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:06 pm

[ 10 posts ] 
 trade campsites 
Wanee Fan

Post trade campsites
I called the park last week and somehow was lucky enough to get offered a campsite with electric and water, the only problem is, it is tent only camping. I plan on bringing my pop up which means I cannot camp there with it. I bought the campsite anyway knowing how hard they are to find at this point. I am trying to find someone who is tent camping that has a site with electric that will allow my pop up and will trade with me. My site I just bought is horse camp 85. Anyone interested?? Pretty please :D

Tue May 19, 2009 10:51 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: trade campsites
Hello! I called yesterday and I'm a tent only site too. I wish I could have helped! Couldn't you put your pop up under a REALLY big tent? But seriously, I wonder what makes it tent only. Is it hard to get to with a car? The sites are all pretty spaceous.

Wed May 20, 2009 7:31 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Thanks again Andie for trying. I hope something "pops up" here today:) Samantha wanted me to find out when and where the cocktail party was Thursday?

Wed May 20, 2009 9:14 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Got it.. WOOHOO! Is it too early for a beer?

Wed May 20, 2009 10:14 am Profile
Wanee Fan

No, I called to ask about the cancellation policy and they just gave me a different site.

Wed May 20, 2009 10:20 am Profile
Wanee Master

I was just going to message you and tell you someone just called to offer me a different site. But they also told me that my site WILL take a camper size wise, but only has 110 plug so you can't hook into it. Works for me. Glad it worked out for you guys! Where is your new site?

Wed May 20, 2009 10:28 am Profile
Wanee Fan

#681 which is on river road closer to the river. Are you staying where you are or moving?

Wed May 20, 2009 10:34 am Profile
Wanee Pro

You should be able to plug in to 110. You will just need an adapter.

Wed May 20, 2009 10:35 am Profile
Site Admin

WFO wrote:
You should be able to plug in to 110. You will just need an adapter.

Possibly. If the 110 isn't rated amperage wise to run RV equipment (like A/C) then you stand a chance of tripping the circuit and who knows how long it would take to have someone come by and reset it. Trying to make things work when they aren't meant to can get dangerous with electricity - hence the reason for the design of the plugs/outlets. Just my safety 2 cents worth.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Wed May 20, 2009 10:45 am Profile
Wanee Master

Simmah Down! I'm just bringing a tent and staying put. I will be plugging a fan into that 110 though and hanging in a hammock when not taking washer lessons.

Wed May 20, 2009 11:13 am Profile
 [ 10 posts ]