Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:48 pm It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:48 pm

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Monday Morning Bitchfest 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Monday Morning Bitchfest
thank you sista!

I met a girl this weekend, 16 year old friend of my niece. I haven't met you yet, but she reminded me so much of you libar! she was a cool little chickie . she says they call her and my niece (who also has red hair) the ginger twins.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:32 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

and since it's a bitchfest...

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/0 ... llega.html

The men, who ran a Nevada-based company called Wiseguy Tickets Inc., employed a computer programmer in Bulgaria who crafted software to swarm the websites of Ticketmaster, Live Nation, Major League Baseball and other companies, according to a 60-page indictment unsealed in Newark.
In essence, the company was able to cut in front of thousands of fans and buy the best seats in the house, authorities said. Wiseguys allegedly sold the tickets at a steep mark-up to brokers, who in turn sold them at an even steeper price to fans, according to the 60-page indictment

grrrrrrrrr :evil:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:35 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Music fans have complained since the dawn of online ticket sales that they are being edged out by ticket brokers. Today's indictment follows a series of state and federal investigations sparked in part by consumer frustration that ticket brokers have an unfair advantage in buying tickets.

AMEN. HELLO CROSSROADS.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:36 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

owllover wrote:
thank you sista!

I met a girl this weekend, 16 year old friend of my niece. I haven't met you yet, but she reminded me so much of you libar! she was a cool little chickie . she says they call her and my niece (who also has red hair) the ginger twins.

That's all I got to say about that. ;)

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:57 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard

^ So, my deaf friend pointed out to me that this is sign for lesbian. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:58 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God

libarchiver wrote:
^ So, my deaf friend pointed out to me that this is sign for lesbian. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwww man...... ImageImage

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 pm Profile
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3