Last visit was: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:08 pm It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:08 pm

[ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 What's cookin'? 
Wanee Pro

Post What's cookin'?
So, what kind of good stuff will you be cooking and eating at Wanee? I will be bringing my home made pico de gallo and black bean dip. Mrs Kujobie makes a bad ass pasta salad. And there will be chili dogs, for sure.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:12 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: What's cookin'?
you're making my fat stomach growl, i'm heading by your site for sure :D , i think im gonna make a pound of guacamole mmmm

To rock my soul

Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:16 am Profile
Wanee Lover

we'll have our buds from Nawlins bringing in shrimp,,not sure on the gumbo or how they will be sporting the shrimps,,,
friends from Virgina are bringing BBQ pork ,,,not sure what the others in the camp are bringing,,,\
i usually like simple stuff that i don't need a plate for....flour tortilla wraps,,grilled cheeze,,PBJ,,dogs on bun,,girl on girl,,wait,,,
and bacon fits in there somewhere....

Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:33 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Shut up! You had me at girl on girl.. You had me at girl on girl..

Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:51 am Profile
Wanee Peach

banana bread, fruit salad, and bad ass garlic grilled cheese w/ bacon for you and wanee!

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 am Profile YIM
Wanee Demi-God

Wavo wrote:
we'll have our buds from Nawlins bringing in shrimp,,not sure on the gumbo or how they will be sporting the shrimps,,,
friends from Virgina are bringing BBQ pork ,,,not sure what the others in the camp are bringing,,,\
i usually like simple stuff that i don't need a plate for....flour tortilla wraps,,grilled cheeze,,PBJ,,dogs on bun,,girl on girl,,wait,,,and bacon fits in there somewhere....

Wavo.....you crack me up!! :lol: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 am Profile
Wanee Pro

kujobie wrote:
So, what kind of good stuff will you be cooking and eating at Wanee? I will be bringing my home made pico de gallo and black bean dip. Mrs Kujobie makes a bad ass pasta salad. And there will be chili dogs, for sure.

That pasta salad WAS killer. I'm bringing stuff that requires less cookin' so I can see more bands. How 'bout some venison chilli, and maybe some grilled chicken cesar salad wraps.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:11 am Profile
Wanee Fan

we'll definitely be having meatball subs one night and bratfest one night...the rest of the menu us still pending :D

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:48 am Profile
Wanee Pro

WFO wrote:
kujobie wrote:

That pasta salad WAS killer. I'm bringing stuff that requires less cookin' so I can see more bands. How 'bout some venison chilli, and maybe some grilled chicken cesar salad wraps.

Yea, I agree. Less grillin' and more chillin'. Gonna do like you guys do and make some sandwiches ahead of time. Doing that for Sebring, too..

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:53 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Chili dogs,,,,

You got me!!!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:58 am Profile
 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next