Last visit was: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 am It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 am

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 ticket scam 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: ticket scam
Do what I do... VAPE!!!!!!!

That'll mellow you out!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:09 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Give them a monster fine and probation. 20yrs? wow thats long
that is some hardcore hacking.

Back to KR for a sec:

He dicked out on me for posting on a thread "Band you dont want to see there". I used sarco/comedy to explain how I'd prefer to missed/not see Particle. Look it up. No human being should be that defensive about music, to the point of compromising your reputation. He followed with trollish, adolescent rude remarks followed by something like FAIL. I tried to explain it was in good humor again and he flaked out- for lack of a better term. I could be friends with anyone, let alone converse with strangers online, with people who wouldn't want to see ABB, Mule or Panic,but see Jorma,NMAS and Mofro. Its a difference in taste for God's sake. Its like telling someone to fu@# off for liking Pepsi, instead of Coca Cola.

I also believe in second chances. But this place has actually helped me be more civil/friendly. It helped me see that nice people deserve to be spoken to with respect and politeness. And I thank all you members for contributing to a good vibe here. Its especially important online because all youve got on here is the text you print... Just wanted to add to the story- didn't mean to stray from the main thread. Wherever you are dude....we're all good. Just take a step back and relax. PUFF PUFF(Bogart-puff puff puff puff......puff) GIVE.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:48 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Dude. Did you use the phrase "sarco"? And,if you did, were you using it as the root for "sarcasm"?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:51 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

uh oh...is sarco greek for something bad:)?

Columbia is a narco state
Wanee forum is a sarco state?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:06 pm Profile
 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4