Last visit was: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:49 pm It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:49 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
 Wanee 1st timers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Advice please? 
Wanee Veteran

Post Wanee 1st timers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Advice please?
Hello everyone!!!
I will be beginning my Wanee adventure the 14th. My fiance, and I will be driving from Anderson, SC. We are both from Clearwater FL, and know the Branford area quite well as we visit the Swanee river area often. WE ARE SO FLIPPING EXCITED! The line up is so killer, and we can't wait to go!

So.... we have allot of camping equipment. How big of an area are you entitled too, or is it first come-first serve basis? We will be meeting a large group of friends, could we combine our sites together? Do you park your vehicle next to your site, or do you have to park, and "hike it in" Also would you suggest getting to the campground earlier then the 14th? Lastly would a large cabin tent be too large for Wanee?

Looking forward to seeing some of you at Wanee!!!! Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Jeremy, and Lulu

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:49 am Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Wanee 1st timers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Advice please?
Found a thread that answered all our questions, thanks anyways

And see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:39 am Profile WWW
 [ 2 posts ]