Last visit was: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:43 am It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:43 am

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 AndieBee apprecation thread ... 
Wanee Master

Post Re: AndieBee apprecation thread ...
:oops: Oh stop!! Really. I just try to be a good person, live and let live while having a little fun along the way. This kind of thread really embarasses me.

Wed May 20, 2009 11:53 am Profile
Wanee Lover

YAY Andie B@@!!!!

No progress to report on your banner. That's the way I do things. I had to lay off for a few days. My plan is to get it done next week.

Cheers

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Wed May 20, 2009 12:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

hip hip...hooray...
can't wait to C AB !!

Wed May 20, 2009 11:21 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Can't wait to meet AndieBee!

Fri May 29, 2009 2:21 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

petewhit wrote:
Can't wait to meet AndieBee!

I can't either she sounds like a great person!
and she has a KILLER BIKE!
I'll ride in back and be your bit&*!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 29, 2009 2:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I can't wait to meet her either. I wish I knew her 6 months ago. My father lived in NJ all his life and retired to Long Beach Island many years ago. He became an Eagles fan over the last few years. He would pick them to win the super bowl every year. He passed on just before last years Championship game. If I could have given him something on his death bed signed by Andie’s cousin it would have made him so happy.

Fri May 29, 2009 2:29 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

liketosmoke wrote:
I can't wait to meet her either. I wish I knew her 6 months ago. My father lived in NJ all his life and retired to Long Beach Island many years ago. He became an Eagles fan over the last few years. He would pick them to win the super bowl every year. He passed on just before last years Championship game. If I could have given him something on his death bed signed by Andies cousin it would have made him so happy.

Sorry to hear it LTS.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 29, 2009 2:35 pm Profile
Wanee Master

NCviper wrote:
liketosmoke wrote:
I can't wait to meet her either. I wish I knew her 6 months ago. My father lived in NJ all his life and retired to Long Beach Island many years ago. He became an Eagles fan over the last few years. He would pick them to win the super bowl every year. He passed on just before last years Championship game. If I could have given him something on his death bed signed by Andies cousin it would have made him so happy.

Sorry to hear it LTS.

What a nice story. I don't generally hound relatives for stuff, but in that case I would have asked. Bri is a great guy, down to earth and sometimes a really putty cat. Just don't tell him I said so....

Fri May 29, 2009 6:58 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I can't belive that I am just now seeing this thread myself! I appreaceite AndieBee too!! She is an awesome chick that I have never even met yet she has already shown both my husband and I kindness. You know what you did girl! :) I will leave it at that.

That is cool about your cuz. I am a huge NFL fan. That is the only way that Steely Steve could get me to go out with him... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
50 yardline Rams tickets drinking and dancing. He hit all 3 of my weaknesses. SO I just had to call my boyfriend and ask if I could go with Steely Steve. :lol: :lol: Poor old boyfriend never heard from me again. That was the best first date in history.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:02 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Calypso, I knew you were a heartbreaker! Steve is a cool name,he he he! Andie Bee look forward to meeting you, but haven't heard where, Anybody? PM if it is private. I am cool with that and won't ask again.Thanks

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:09 am Profile
 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next