Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:37 am It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:37 am

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Tickets 
Site Admin

Post Re: Tickets
I'm not sure where that link is coming from - you should be linked directly into musictoday. I don't remember seeing yours before.

http://www.waneefestival.tickets.musict ... endar.aspx

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:35 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I got this link from this website. How would I find out if this option is trust worthy?

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:40 pm Profile WWW
Site Admin

Hmmm - I do not see that when I click on tickets on the main waneefestival.com site nor did I see it when I bought tickets. Anyone else see it?

AccuRadio

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:43 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I am not seeing it now either. I know I found it on the Wanee site, I bookmarked it a couple of days ago. Anyone else seen this before, or used this method before I spend 660.00?

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:47 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Ok this is where the link came from it is from the Spirit of Suwannee site so I think it is safe....or at least I hope so. :)

http://www.musicliveshere.com/content/events.php

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:51 pm Profile WWW
Site Admin

Hopefully there are no hidden fees at checkout. Musictoday is $178.00 plus $22.00 service fee so I'm not sure on the math for $660.00 and I'm also unsure how they would have the print option available right now. If you decide to go this route - let us know how it works out for you.

AccuRadio

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:59 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Sounds like the rest of us got tickets here at the http://www.waneefestival.com site. Click on the tickets button on the upper left and follow along. Pretty sure no print at home option there. I'm certain the park website is trustworthy, but I've never heard of elevate??? Anyone else purchased tickets from them? I just know it would suck to get to the park with your printed $660 tickets and they tell you sorry....

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:07 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

The additional 60.00 is for three passes for early arrival on Wednesday. Hope all works out, I feel like the guinea pig...LOL
:x 8-) :lol: :P :oops:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:09 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

I am going to contact Elevate tomorrow, and ask them everything mentioned. I will let everyone know the info on this "print option" ASAP.
Thanks all,

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:18 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

I contacted Elavate by phone today, and they assured me that tickets purchased using the "print at home option" with be redeemed at the festival. That was not enough for me though, so I sent the Spirit of Suwannee Music Mark website an E-Mail about Elivate. I am waiting back for response. Hope all goes well, and I will purchase my tickets tomorrow!!!!! I will let everyone know the details!
WOOT!
wOOT
woot!

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:05 pm Profile WWW
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next