Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:00 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:00 pm

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Tickets 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Tickets
Why do you have to have an extra $20.00 ticket for wed.? Can anyone answer this. I purchased three tickets for $158 each pluss $22.00 each ticket for proccessing fees plus $10.00 shipping. So my total was $550. I did not get the option for an extra pass for wed. Is it needed?

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:25 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

The $20 is camping fee to the park, not a ticket.
I found the Elevate link on the SOS website also. See this link to a related thread:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4057

EDIT: Just found this positive for Elevate on another thread:
These type of transactions are funny and infuriating at the same time . Since it's somewhat related to the topic ( albeit on the opposite end of the spectrum ) , I'd like to plug Elevate .

Their customer service folks truly provide customer service ! I had trouble ordering my Bear Creek ticket online . I went to their website , and lo and behold , found a phone number CONSPICUOUSLY located on the main page . When I called the number , a real person answered ... in Arizona ! The guy helped me overcome the hurdle and made special arrangements for me to pick up my pass at will call . When the day came and I got to the tickey window , the guy I spoke with in Arizona handed me my ticket in Florida . It was nice to be able to personally thank him and shake his hand .

I know this isn't the most captivating of stories . But this day in age , it's refreshing to know there are some companies that are truly listening to you on the other end of the telephone line , and aren't reading pre-fab answers off of a script .
Oops, didn't copy the author.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:31 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Thanks,
I too just found this myself. Good to see peeps are looking out.

Enjoy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LepWePZpJGo

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:58 pm Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks for the D&S vid - I haven't seen that one before.

Don't be hatin' on me now but I live 1.5 miles from their home and studio here in Jax and pass by it almost daily and get side-tracked every time thinking about wanee. When I'm on the bike I always give a "love" honk. :)

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:13 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

No problem. Lulu, and I just found this the other night, and we thought we would share. That is great you live so close to their studio. Give them a "love honk" for us!! :o :o 8-) 8-) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Still waiting on a response from SSCG, and is starting to get antsy about getting my tickets. May have to wait until next week :o :o
It is getting down to the wire!

One more time.......
Anyone heard of this company Elevate? I have reserved buying my tickets from them until I get a response from SSCG, and am starting to "freakout man! :shock: :shock: :idea: :idea: "

Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:05 am Profile WWW
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3