Last visit was: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:19 am It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:19 am

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 April weather history for Live Oak, FL 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: April weather history for Live Oak, FL
I agree the rain put a damper on Jorma's show. Between the rain and Susan T from the Peach stage being so loud we could hardly hear Jorma. We left in the middle of his show and that was a shame. Looking forward to Hot Tuna electric!

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

treehugger wrote:
I agree the rain put a damper on Jorma's show. Between the rain and Susan T from the Peach stage being so loud we could hardly hear Jorma. We left in the middle of his show and that was a shame. Looking forward to Hot Tuna electric!

Yeah,I left halfway thru also,but I did get my rain coat for the Truckers,on my way back from Jorma I was walking by the peach stage and Susan was playing Just wont burn wich I love but was so soaked i just kept walking

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:42 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

So you're saying it'll be between 37 and 91 degrees.. I'll try to be prepared.. I think that's a safe bet. Witch doctors can predict weather a month in advance. Good meteorologists can do a week in advance, at best.. I'll reserve judgement until the week before..

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:28 pm Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2