Last visit was: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:48 pm It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:48 pm

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Arlo Guthrie in Jax this weekend 
Site Admin

Post Re: Arlo Guthrie in Jax this weekend
Such a great day - and sorry you missed it. It was nothing like we thought it would be like at all. We were planning on a very slow event which wouldn't bring that much of a music variety but man were we mistaken with all the artists that were there. It is on the to-do list for next year again!

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:37 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

waneelover wrote:
Wow - Arlo was on his game and brought his wonderful - everything! Wow! Factoid - He brings to the stage his kids and their kids - such a talented group. The youngest was about 5 or 6, all the way up through the generations to the old man himself. Well worth the 15 bucks for him and all the other artists. If you missed it and live within 100 miles.......man....you missed it.

Waneelover's got it right! This was a great show and a load of fun to sing along to. The whole family has a bunch of talent and it looks like we'll get another generation of great Guthries.

http://www.arlo.net/resources/schedule/ go see them!

Got to meet waneelover between sets and talk about wanee upcoming. The man is champion; he saw us standing at the back of a really long beer line and donated a beer to my girl and I to tide us over.

Can't ask for a better time: good music and good friends!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 pm Profile
Site Admin

Birdman wrote:
waneelover wrote:
Wow - Arlo was on his game and brought his wonderful - everything! Wow! Factoid - He brings to the stage his kids and their kids - such a talented group. The youngest was about 5 or 6, all the way up through the generations to the old man himself. Well worth the 15 bucks for him and all the other artists. If you missed it and live within 100 miles.......man....you missed it.

Waneelover's got it right! This was a great show and a load of fun to sing along to. The whole family has a bunch of talent and it looks like we'll get another generation of great Guthries.

http://www.arlo.net/resources/schedule/ go see them!

Got to meet waneelover between sets and talk about wanee upcoming. The man is champion; he saw us standing at the back of a really long beer line and donated a beer to my girl and I to tide us over.

Can't ask for a better time: good music and good friends!

Hey bud! It was great meeting you and your lady yesterday and sharing the music. Hopefully you guys will make the M&G and we'll be able to share a round of Pete's fine wanee nectar.

Thanks for the Arlo link. I hoped on there and was checking out the ticket prices and it looks like we scored one helluva deal for our $15.00.

Wanee on my friend and hopefully we'll be seeing you guys again in about 30 days.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:24 pm Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2