Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:44 am It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:44 am

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Anyone going to moe and Cornmeal tonight in ATL 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Anyone going to moe and Cornmeal tonight in ATL
4/10 JJ Grey & Mofro The Masquerade Atlanta, GA

If I can weasel out of work for the Monday before Wanee, I want to go to this show. Wanna go treehugger family?

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:35 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard

petewhit wrote:
Did you see "Joeythefoot" there Tami? He said he was going.

I looked around for him and think I may have spotted him once but by the time I got around to heading over to say hi he was gone. Never did see him again.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:42 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

libarchiver wrote:

If I can weasel out of work for the Monday before Wanee, I want to go to this show. Wanna go treehugger family?

Lindsay, hell yes would love to go! Let me know if you can make it. That would be awesome!!!!

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:42 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

treehugger wrote:
libarchiver wrote:

Lindsay, hell yes would love to go! Let me know if you can make it. That would be awesome!!!!

The only thing is - do you have room to house a random stranger for the night? :lol: :lol:

I don't know if I can make it the 3.5 hours back to my brother's in Boiling Springs after driving to Atlanta from NYC and then going to a show. :!: I did drive from Columbus, OH to St. Pete to a show and then drove to Ft. Lauderdale after the show one time. <-----I'm too old for this now.

Chances are very high that I will be heading south on the 9th or 10th. My boss never says no to me! :lol:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:55 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard

Of course we have room for you! Yay! I'm excited. Funny thing I didn't even know about this show and then I realized I had not added JJ Grey and Mofro to my favorite bands on JamBase. So I have since corrected that oversight. I have not seen these guys so really looking forward to it. But most of all looking forward to meeting you in person and hangin' out before Wanee. How cool! :D

Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:00 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

treehugger wrote:
Of course we have room for you! Yay! I'm excited. Funny thing I didn't even know about this show and then I realized I had not added JJ Grey and Mofro to my favorite bands on JamBase. So I have since corrected that oversight. I have not seen these guys so really looking forward to it. But most of all looking forward to meeting you in person and hangin' out before Wanee. How cool! :D

Just need a square of floor lady! Thank you so much! I will let you know for sure tomorrow after I talk to my boss. This is going to be the best vacation ever!!!!!!!!

Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:08 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard

libarchiver wrote:
treehugger wrote:

Just need a square of floor lady! Thank you so much! I will let you know for sure tomorrow after I talk to my boss. This is going to be the best vacation ever!!!!!!!!

We can find you a bed or at least a couch, no worries there! This is a trip because I was actually thinking about asking you if you were going to be coming through ATL on your way down and inviting you to stop for a visit and a place to crash for a night, and this was before I knew about the Mofro show. So I think it is meant to be! Yay! I am so excited!

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:40 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

The last band that I stumbled on that impressed me as much as Cornmeal was Widespread Panic and that was in 96'. They are very inventive, unique and refreshing. I love the dark psychedelic sound!!

Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:39 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

abb610 wrote:
The last band that I stumbled on that impressed me as much as Cornmeal was Widespread Panic and that was in 96'. They are very inventive, unique and refreshing. I love the dark psychedelic sound!!

Well said, "inventive, unique and refreshing" indeed. I love the way they move from smokin' bluegrass one minute to psychadelia the next.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

treehugger wrote:
We can find you a bed or at least a couch, no worries there! This is a trip because I was actually thinking about asking you if you were going to be coming through ATL on your way down and inviting you to stop for a visit and a place to crash for a night, and this was before I knew about the Mofro show. So I think it is meant to be! Yay! I am so excited!

HE SAID YES! HE SAID YES! HE SAID YES! :D

Actually he said, "I don't give a f!*k." :lol:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:00 am Profile WWW
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next