Last visit was: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:42 pm It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:42 pm

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Anyone going to moe and Cornmeal tonight in ATL 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Anyone going to moe and Cornmeal tonight in ATL
libarchiver wrote:
treehugger wrote:
We can find you a bed or at least a couch, no worries there! This is a trip because I was actually thinking about asking you if you were going to be coming through ATL on your way down and inviting you to stop for a visit and a place to crash for a night, and this was before I knew about the Mofro show. So I think it is meant to be! Yay! I am so excited!

HE SAID YES! HE SAID YES! HE SAID YES! :D

Actually he said, "I don't give a f!*k." :lol:

Yaaaaaayyyyy! Yipeeeeeeee! This is awesome news! You have one cool boss. Give him a hug from me!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:05 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

treehugger wrote:
libarchiver wrote:
treehugger wrote:
We can find you a bed or at least a couch, no worries there! This is a trip because I was actually thinking about asking you if you were going to be coming through ATL on your way down and inviting you to stop for a visit and a place to crash for a night, and this was before I knew about the Mofro show. So I think it is meant to be! Yay! I am so excited!

HE SAID YES! HE SAID YES! HE SAID YES! :D

Actually he said, "I don't give a f!*k." :lol:

Yaaaaaayyyyy! Yipeeeeeeee! This is awesome news! You have one cool boss. Give him a hug from me!

No hugging the boss. He'd have a freak out. :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna get my ticket today. What's this venue like?

Oh, and sorry for hijacking your thread. I just knew you'd read this one for sure. :D

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:10 am Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard

No problem, this thread is getting better and better!

Masquerade is not bad. It's old and a bit run down, close to downtown but huge parking lot right next door so parking is never a problem. There are three levels, heaven, purgatory, and hell. And then there is an outdoor venue which I really like a lot, but Mofro is playing upstairs in heaven. It's just a big room with a stage. Nowhere to sit, but if the show is rockin' I'm usually dancin' anyway. Although I did sit on the floor against the wall and almost fall asleep during a P-Groove show there last year. Not my usual behavior, but it had been a long day, it was late night after moe and Ratdog and I was exhausted. :lol:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:41 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

OMG!!! FLASHBACK!!!

we used to drive from TN to Atlanta to see shows back when I was in college. we went to a bar that was huge, 3 levels. they used to have cigerette ladies that walked around, and in one part you could go in and have your picture taken...there was a "cold" room...all kinds of trippy places. I am wonderin if this is the same place. seems like it was the bar that Rob Lowe met the underage girls and then took those videos.....

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:46 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Not sure but it very well could be. I believe the Masquerade has been around for a long time. I have been in Atlanta for 18 years and it has been here at least that long.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:49 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

I am very excited!!!!! I will drink coffee all day while I'm driving, so I don't sleep on the floor of the venue. :lol:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:44 pm Profile WWW
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3